Lotus Villas & Resort Hua HIn
Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$79
  • Breakfast included
$125
Hotels.com
$141
$136
  • Pool
Amari Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$81
$66
$289
$138
Ruenkanok Thai House(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$74
$53
$122
$177
$145
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$79
$71
$134
$116
Priceline
All reviewsprivet poolbedroom villathe free shuttle buswater pressureshuttle serviceworkmenremotebasinrelaxation
Reviewed April 8, 2014 via mobile

We flew in from Australia late and drove around trying to find the place for at least 3 hours. We got in and the bed sheets weren't clean. Next morning we found all the taps and showers were disgusting and unclean. Main shower wouldn't work properly. Found a cockroach in the main room. Rats in the yard. Main pool looks like a swamp. Oh and the toilets don't flush properly, stuff gets stuck! Absolutely the worst place we have stayed in. No security. Supposed to be a private villa but people are gardening. Not allowed to smoke but the gardeners are smoking. Rubbish in the yard too. Plus half of the resort is under construction and all you hear is work going on all day. Power lines on the ground. Tried to complain to the manager and he just had heaps of excuses about how this is a resort not a hotel and that there is wildlife around everywhere. Breakfast is average. No atmosphere. The only nice thing is the lobby, barely. Very deceiving. DEFINITELY DO NOT STAY HERE!!

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
8  Thank AussieAO
Jonasglud, General Manager at Lotus Villas & Resort Hua HIn, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2014

Dear Aussie ,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our Resort. I truly apologize for the not up to par experience you had during you stay with us even we tried to do our best to make you happy.

We appreciate all guest feedback, and strive to provide excellent service to all of our guests.

We try to accommodate all of our guests’ needs in order for them to fully enjoy their stay with us, and we did everything we could to help you, change of villa, free accommodation upgrade, voucher for the restaurant... but you refuse everything, even give us a change to make things right for you, you refuse.

I don't agree in your review and fell sad you are not being honest it what actually happen.

But i am glad to see most of our reviews are good, and we do our best to keep our guest happy all the time.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

First impression was already bad when we were told all 3 bedroom villa were full but that was what we have booked earlier. They managed to get a room a distance away the main area , across the road.. While checking out the area, to my horror there was a dead rat in the bottom of the private swimming pool. While asking to change to another villa, two staff came with their net to scoop out the dead rat.. Even though we had changed to another villa closer to the main area, it still didn't meet the basic expectations. The main door lock was faulty ( we could only lock our individual bedroom) and one of the WC couldnt be flushed. The staff were generally very friendly but is a pity the resort wasn't properly maintained.

Stayed: March 2014
7  Thank Feliceyong

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback and for choosing our Resort. I truly apologize for the not up to par experience you had during you stay with us.
This is definitely not up to our standards and we are constantly working on improving the quality of service provided.

We try to accommodate all of our guests’ needs in order for them to fully enjoy their stay with us, thus I am delighted to hear our property and staff fulfilled your traveling necessities. We are now maintain our facilities and décor for all our guest Villas and public areas. I am also glad to see you recognize the staff efforts to make you welcome on arrival.

Thank you again, for staying at Black Lotus Resort & Spa; I look forward to welcoming you back!

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Me and my friends stayed in 2 bed room type, it really nice big space for every one very privacy and peach full. Service was great. But my friend complain bed jut too soft and floor is slippery. Location quite far from beach.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to post a review in TripAdvisor,

I would like to thank you also for choosing Black Lotus Resort & Spa in Hua Hin. I’m happy to hear you were able to take advantage of the resort’s vicinity as well as the resort facilities, accommodation and the service we provide throughout the resort.

Our Resort is only 2 years old and we are still building new private villas, pools, Beach, Mini golf, Tennis court to fulfill our guest demands at all time. We working hard to maintain our facilities and décor for all our guest Villas and public areas. I am also glad to see you recognize the staff efforts to make you welcome on arrival.

We just open up for our High Speed Internet free of charge true out the resort.

We also just open our new Sawan Spa, please tell me if you are coming back & i will give you a massage on my behalf .

I look forward to welcoming you back,

Reviewed March 20, 2014

We stay in 3bedroom villa with my family and children we arrive early upon arriving we ask for our villa then the front desk staff she doesnt understand me she just smile and left me for about a minute,and 1 staff talk to me and told that the villa we reserve is not yet clean they told us 10mins more but sad to say we wait for almost an hour then we decide to eat at the restaurant upon serving the soda i accidntally see the bottom can it was already expire it was really bad experience for us and waitress name Jum she even didnt ask for sorry ur claiming it was 5 luxurious star hotel if ur staff is like that,but atleast when we came to our villa it was nice and relaxable,but promise i will not come back again here,it was really bad experience for us and too much far from everything soory to say but it is true.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
4  Thank Kate P
Reviewed March 16, 2014

I traveled with my family. It's hard to get here because the road is in progress during our trip. We tried to find the sign of the hotel but there was a few sign unattended. The service is great. The staffs gave us warm welcome. The pool villa has a lot of space with big pool. We took a look the bed room and the bath room and found the jacuzzi with the stain and dirt. It should be clean before the guests check-in. The worst thing is all sanitary wares already got rust such as shower handle. etc. I hate this kind of thing like this. It would be great if the owner change all to new to be value.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family