“Highly Therapeutic and Skilled Service!!!”
Review of Spa Patcharapat

Spa Patcharapat
Ranked #8 of 78 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Where Miracles happen" Pain changes People - We change Pain relax-relief-reverse-renew. Specialize in Thai medicinal Herbal Compress Massage for chronic Pain relief-reversal, healing, Back, Neck, Shoulder, Sciatica, Joints, other, stiffness, frozen Shoulder, Tendinitis, Migraine,improve range of motion, sleep. For treatments only fresh sourced Thai medicinal Herbs are applied. As well complimentary therapies to keep your body, relaxed, healthy, happy and balanced. The place athletes, professionals, specialists come to seek help.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed January 30, 2017 via mobile

I'm a medical professional in Canada and have chronic neck pain, headaches and migraines. I have had much treatment in Canada including physio, acupuncture, energy work, deep tissue massage and the list goes on. As this is my first time in Hua Hin I googled the specialty services of Tok Sen and pleasantly found Mykeuy pain relief method as well. I have had 2 treatments and yes it is more expensive than the Thai massage shops on the street but YOU GET WHAT YOU PAY FOR! If you are looking for specialized treatment by qualified professionals with more education and methods... This is your place! They did a careful pain questionnaire to establish my history and there were both Ms. Siwatai and Chandi working on me with Chinese cupping to remove blood and qi stagnation, lymphatic drainage, and other techniques that being from the west frankly I have never been privy to having received before.

The massage itself is painful when received so if you want a gentle relaxing one, this is not the type you should ask for. An aromatherapy or relaxation massage is more your option but that will not work on your pain issues.... You can decide.

I will definately be coming back as both times I felt I could move with greater flexibility and less pain immediately after the treatment! Thank you for all you are doing to help people!!!

Date of experience: January 2017
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded February 3, 2017

Dear Customer,

We are happy for you to make such a speedy recovery after only a few treatments.
It's very common with the various restorative methods we are applying, which are unique at Patcharapat. Thank you again, what a great honor for us to receive such an explicit review from a peer a professional like yourself.

We appreciate if you would share your healing experience with Family, Friends, colleagues back home so others may benefit from what we do as well.

Welcome to try some of our other relaxing treatments as well on your next visit.

All reviews
"lymph"
"ailments"
"tendon"

Reviewed January 4, 2017

I have picked up a fair share of injuries most of which is nearly constant and sometimes intense lower back pain (LBP), an annoying stiff shoulder, and of late reoccurring elbow stiffness and pain. Although I have known about Siwalai for a few months, it was this last LBP flare up that finally brought me to see her. I am very fortunate to have found her. She treated and nearly eliminated all my joint/body pains that I have endured and medicated for many years. It has only been a few days but I am still nearly pain free.

Date of experience: December 2016
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2017

Dear Customer,

Outstanding you making such an expedient healing progress after only 2 treatments at Patcharapat. We are very happy for you that the agonizing chronic Pain (20+ yrs) has been reversed-resolved.

The best yet is you wont need anymore pharmaceuticals to manage any daily activities.

We appreciate if you would share your experience with others that may benefit from our therapy.

We looking forward to seeing you return soon for some of our other healthy relaxing treatments.

Reviewed September 30, 2016

Really hurt my shoulder area 2 days before a really important golf day..figured it would be ok... but it wasnt Morning of the tournament woke up and no way was I gonna swing a golf club, so tight and painful to move my neck. Friend mentioned Pat so I called and luckily got an appointment right away.
So my 1 hour of treatment was a mix of some pretty intense pain, some very ticklish moments, very soothing and relaxing moments and ultimately me playing pretty good golf! Pat and her assistant were both working on me to try and release the problem and they did a really great job. I will definitely go back for a more relaxing treatment!

Date of experience: September 2016
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2016

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to write this review about your experience at Patcharapat. We are very happy to hear we have been able to help you with your Back Neck and Shoulder issues. Great to know we made a difference and saved your Game of Golf. We looking forward to your next visit prior to your next Game.

The finest compliment we can receive is the referral of Family, Friends and others that may benefit from what we do.

Reviewed September 21, 2016

At the age of 86 my body is no longer in perfect shape.

Khun Siwalai at Patcharapat Spa is my solution to the normal aches and pains of advanced age. Fortunately I live in Khao Takiab.

Siwalai understands the body, her hands "see" what needs correction. Music plays in the background while her hands touch and sooth muscles that used to function without thought.An hour and a half later I'm better than I was. That's good enough for me.

As an enthusiastic and appreciative client, Patcharapat Spa has my vote as the best of the best.

Date of experience: August 2016

Dear Paul,

Thank you very much for taking time to write a review about your treatments at Patcharapat.

We appreciate your loyal repeat visits to our Fountain of Youth Temple.
Looking forward to seeing you soon again.