Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A true healer

Had chronic pain in my shoulder for 5 months. Seen chiropractic and so on... Nothing resolved. 2... read more

Reviewed June 16, 2020
abrax1957
Milan, Italy
via mobile
It was a LIFE-CHANGING Experience!

I cannot begin to tell you JUST how life-changing my session with Dr. Siwalai was. I was in the... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020
SaintDNA

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hua Hin
from $53.30
from $45.07
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews pain relief miracle worker amazing treatment massage treatment traditional massage massage places shoulder pains khun painful session lymph therapist healer motion ailments tendon
Selected filters
Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

1st visit looking for deep tissue massage and was fantastic! The lady knows exactly what she is doing & can cure aches pains and a lot more.
Highly recommend especially for golfers.

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank Extraordinary290333
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about us. Like yourself we are helping many others in making a difference in their health and well-being with our unique therapies.

Looking forward to your next visit when you back in Hua Hin.

Reviewed October 5, 2015 via mobile

My husband HOMAN has back pain for long time, tks for Ms Sirwalai skillful and professional skill that he felt wonderful after her treatment ....definitely will visit you again ....thank you

Date of experience: October 2015
1  Thank dadalau
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2015

Dear Customer

Thank you for your review, we are very happy to hear that our treatment was successful reversing your chronic back pain issue.

Our greatest reward is the reference of those in your circle that we can help to make a difference as well.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

A great relief from my long-developed back pain problem by just a one hour therapy session! The "pain relief treatment" was itself a painful experience but it definitely worth a try, I have tried different therapist elsewhere but none of them has such an effective outcome. This is for sure a place I would love to come to if I visit Thailand again.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank KWTH
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to review us on tripadvisor regarding your recent treatment at Spa Patcharapat.

We are happy we have been able to reverse your chronic back pain problem, while not uncommon it takes sometimes more treatments than one to accomplish to do so with our unique method.

Our greatest reward is your recommendation to Family, Friends and others in your circle that may benefit as well from our treatments.

Looking forward seeing you on your next visit to Thailand.

Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

Email or call to reserve a slot and let them know what you want or you may end up waiting. Prices are mid to expensive depending on what you want. Services rendered are really good. Ambience and facilities are average to below average.

My treatment was done in two consecutive days (not recommended as need a couple of days break). First day 2 very experienced ladies including proprietor worked on me consecutively - pain factor 80%. Second day I was arranged with a male therapist and was all business - pain factor 120% . I was sweating buckets in a cold air con room.

Result was above satisfactory upon completion of 2nd day. Shoulder mobility although not 100%, improved from a 50% to 80%. Give them a go if you have untreated frozen shoulder that has bugged you for years. Avoid other massages if you want it treated properly.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank Niconoel
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time out to review Spa Patcharapat.
We are happy to hear we have been able to help with your frozen Shoulder issue. It is very common for most of our Customers to reverse this condition after only 3 to 5 treatments.
Furthermore a natural healing process has been initiated with our unique therapy and you should see more improvements over the coming weeks.

Thank you for recommending to call for reservations to ensure one don’t have to wait.

Reviewed August 7, 2015

Our experience with a few massage parlours left us relaxed but without any long term benefit. My first visit to Khun Siwalai gave me back the flexibility that I have lost over the past 20 years (from no exercise and too much desk bound work). As I mentioned, she is no ordinary masseuse but someone who truly understands body anatomy. It is truly magical. It has been a week since and I am keeping up an exercise routine in order to keep my new found range of motion. Khun Siwalai not only gave me a massage, but a new lifestyle!

Date of experience: July 2015
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded August 9, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review, we are happy and it is very rewarding to hear we have been making a difference in your Life too. We appreciate if you could share your healing experience at Spa Patcharapat with others in your circle that may benefit as well from our unique Therapy.

thank you again and looking forward seeing you on your return to Thailand