“Chronic sickness addressed”

Spa Patcharapat
Ranked #8 of 78 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Where Miracles happen" Pain changes People - We change Pain relax-relief-reverse-renew. Specialize in Thai medicinal Herbal Compress Massage for chronic Pain relief-reversal, healing, Back, Neck, Shoulder, Sciatica, Joints, other, stiffness, frozen Shoulder, Tendinitis, Migraine,improve range of motion, sleep. For treatments only fresh sourced Thai medicinal Herbs are applied. As well complimentary therapies to keep your body, relaxed, healthy, happy and balanced. The place athletes, professionals, specialists come to seek help.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed October 30, 2015

I have to admit to being sceptical having suffered chronic arthritis, colitis and heart issues for the last eight years, I'd long lost hope of any improvement.
Additionally I'm now suffering restless leg syndrome and a good nights sleep is a distant memory.
So, I we to n being sceptical and came out a convert, what an experience! After a lengthy and comprehensive health assessment a personalized plan was drawn up and I underwent my first session. I say without reservation that I walked out at the end of my session feeling significantly better, two days later no restless leg syndrome has returned and I can no stand up without assistance. This is a must if you have the effects of a hectic working life and are in need of genuine rejuvenation.

Date of experience: October 2015
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2015

Dear Tim,

Thank you for taking time out to write this review of your experience and improvement at Patcharapat. Like yourself some People are skeptical reading our exceptional positive reviews.
The more we are happy you came to find out for yourself. With the realization that we are capable to make a significant difference with our unique treatments for People like you. The recovery you are making is remarkable especially in light of all the other multiple procedures and therapy's you went trough from other professionals previously with out positive results.

We are looking forward to seeing you soon again to continue were we have left on the last treatment.

KhunSiwalai

"lymph"
"ailments"
"tendon"

Reviewed October 21, 2015 via mobile

1st visit looking for deep tissue massage and was fantastic! The lady knows exactly what she is doing & can cure aches pains and a lot more.
Highly recommend especially for golfers.

1  Thank Extraordinary290333
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded October 29, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review about us. Like yourself we are helping many others in making a difference in their health and well-being with our unique therapies.

Looking forward to your next visit when you back in Hua Hin.

Reviewed October 5, 2015 via mobile

My husband HOMAN has back pain for long time, tks for Ms Sirwalai skillful and professional skill that he felt wonderful after her treatment ....definitely will visit you again ....thank you

1  Thank dadalau
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2015

Dear Customer

Thank you for your review, we are very happy to hear that our treatment was successful reversing your chronic back pain issue.

Our greatest reward is the reference of those in your circle that we can help to make a difference as well.

Reviewed August 28, 2015

A great relief from my long-developed back pain problem by just a one hour therapy session! The "pain relief treatment" was itself a painful experience but it definitely worth a try, I have tried different therapist elsewhere but none of them has such an effective outcome. This is for sure a place I would love to come to if I visit Thailand again.

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank KWTH
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded August 31, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time to review us on tripadvisor regarding your recent treatment at Spa Patcharapat.

We are happy we have been able to reverse your chronic back pain problem, while not uncommon it takes sometimes more treatments than one to accomplish to do so with our unique method.

Our greatest reward is your recommendation to Family, Friends and others in your circle that may benefit as well from our treatments.

Looking forward seeing you on your next visit to Thailand.

See more reviews
Reviewed August 8, 2015 via mobile

Email or call to reserve a slot and let them know what you want or you may end up waiting. Prices are mid to expensive depending on what you want. Services rendered are really good. Ambience and facilities are average to below average.

My treatment was done in two consecutive days (not recommended as need a couple of days break). First day 2 very experienced ladies including proprietor worked on me consecutively - pain factor 80%. Second day I was arranged with a male therapist and was all business - pain factor 120% . I was sweating buckets in a cold air con room.

Result was above satisfactory upon completion of 2nd day. Shoulder mobility although not 100%, improved from a 50% to 80%. Give them a go if you have untreated frozen shoulder that has bugged you for years. Avoid other massages if you want it treated properly.

Date of experience: August 2015
2  Thank Niconoel
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded August 14, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for taking time out to review Spa Patcharapat.
We are happy to hear we have been able to help with your frozen Shoulder issue. It is very common for most of our Customers to reverse this condition after only 3 to 5 treatments.
Furthermore a natural healing process has been initiated with our unique therapy and you should see more improvements over the coming weeks.

Thank you for recommending to call for reservations to ensure one don’t have to wait.