Open today: 9:00 AM - 12:00 AM
Review Highlights
A chance to try.

I would highly recommended for whom has pains impacting the physical body. My story was 1. Shoulder... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Odyssey8530
Scoliosis

When I would see a doctor and they saw my back, they would chuckle and say, oh you have an S on... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from $48.54
More Info
from $48.54
More Info
All reviews pain relief long term deep tissue massage aches and pains remedial massage painful experience real massage amazing experience khao takiab khun shoulder treatment therapist healer physio lymph ailments
Reviewed July 13, 2015 via mobile

I have had neck and shoulder problems for quite some time, lifting my left arm all the way up was painful.
My friend has had backpain for many years.
After reading reviews on TripAdvisor we thought well why not give it a try......?

A very warm and friendly welcome by Rudi and Siwalai.
After 1 treatment my friend said "it has been along long time since I felt as good as this"....this was by far the best treatment I have ever had.

I had 2 treatments and I can say actually the same thing...."wow"

After treatment from Sivalai the problems almost dissappeared. Unbelievable!
Pain relief treatments are not to relax but help you to solve your problems

And don't worry........Siwalai will solve your problems.

Edwin de Haas
Singapore

Date of experience: July 2015
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2015

Edwin,

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor re your treatment at Spa Patcharapat. We are happy to hear of your and your partner near complete reversal from your chronic pain issues after only a few session. While not uncommon to get these expedient results it often takes a few times more.

Our greatest reward is the referral of Family, Friends and others in your circle that may benefit as well.

Thank you again and looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Hua Hin

Reviewed July 3, 2015

Spa Patcharapat was recommended to me by Thai staff at my hotel as a good place to get treatment for tendon troubles in my ankles that had bee interfering with my activities for a year or more. Khun Siwalai at Spa Patcharapat advised a series of treatments would be needed for such a long-term issue, but the single treatment I had time for before leaving Huahin gave me an 80 percent improvement over the next couple of days that has persisted up to now, 10 days later. The treatment was reasonably painful, and left some bruising the next day, but such dramatic results in spite of completing only part of the program and dealing with something that was really impacting on my life over the long term was more than worth it. Thank you to Khun Siwalai and to her treatment assistant.

Date of experience: June 2015
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2015

Greg,

thank you for your review, we appreciate it very much as it will help many others as well.
We are very happy to hear, (yet not surprised) that you are much feeling better and almost back to normal after only one treatment. Everyone for sure is different but most of our Clients recover after 3 to 5 sessions.

Due to modern Lifestyle actives often people have all sort of chronic pain issues, yet our unique therapy can reverse them expediently.

Our greatest reward is the referral of Family, Friends and others that may benefit from our Therapy.

Looking forward to seeing you on your return to Hua Hin

Reviewed July 1, 2015 via mobile

Made a trip after reading on tripadvisor to fix my stiff shoulder.

Must say its painful with slight bruise. The pain is worth it, i feel my shoulder is not as *hard* as before.

I was skeptical at first when she massage me in areas that ppl dont normally massage when i complaint of stiff shoulder..

After a day .. i see the tension ard my shoulder is gone.

Definitely go back again if i am in hua hin.

1  Thank jojoccb
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2015

Dear C.J.

Thank you for your review on tripadvisor. We are happy to hear that you are feeling much better. Bruising only occurs in areas where there is extensive stagnation of Blood, Lymph, Chi, Chronic Shoulder Pain issues are very common but they can be resolved-reversed often with just a few treatments.

Our greatest reward is the referral of Family, Friends and others in your circle that may benefit from our Therapy.

Looking forward seeing you on your return to Spa Patcharapat

Reviewed June 30, 2015

I have shoulder pain and sometime half of my body feel less sensation, so couldn't sleep well. I got the problem for recent years and see many doctor and expertise for many testing, but they all said I am fine and the result is good. After the treatment by Siwalai, I get a deep sleep that night right after the treatment, I also went back on the following day for a aroma massage, which make me feel more relax and relief. The way they do massage is different from those local Spa shop or a big Thai Spa shop, I feel great and every finger the lady placed on my body is just in a right position.

Not just me, my friend went there with me on the next day, he hurt his should 3 months ago, he was slipped down in the bathroom, he did a Chinese orthopedic treatment, but the pain still not go away. He said even though feel a lot of pain during the treatment, but afterward, he can raised up his hand without pain and feel relief.

Khun Siwalai knows English, so communication is not an issue. Also, there is a handsome gentleman from Germany, he will explain to you what will you face after the treatment and he is very kind told us many good place to go. The one he introduced to us a local noodle restaurant nearby his shop which is good.

One thing is important, the shop location is easy to find and only 10 minutes drive from The Market Village. If you are in town, you may go and try even if you do not have pain problem. The massage is also good for recovery and relax.

1  Thank TraveLoverJ

Dear .....,

thank you very much for your review on tripadvisor. We are very happy to hear that both of you are feeling much better. Our treatments for Pain relief are unique while very effective. It is very common for our Clients to see exceptional improvements after just a few sessions. In combination with our Aromatherapy Massage they can help as in your case with better sleep.

Our greatest reward is the referral to Family, Friends and others in your circle that may benefit from our therapy as well.

Looking forward to seeing you on your return to Hua Hin at Spa Patcharapat

Reviewed January 20, 2015

We had high expectations of this place. My husband and I both have lingering pain problems and we thought we would give it a try after reading the reviews. Unfortunately Siwalai was away and we had our treatments with Mr T. He didn't speak any English, so communication was a problem.
The treatments were extremely painful and we both had extensive bruising. This was not a problem as we were aware this would happen. Neither of us experienced any relief from our symptoms, Maybe we needed to go back for more treatments, but time was not on our side. We were also loathe to inflict more treatments on top of our bruises! Our experience may have been different if we had seen Siwalai, unfortunately my symptoms are now worse than previously.

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank Kfer6
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2015

Dear Customer

Thank you for taking time out to provide a review about your Pain relief-reverse treatment.

It is quite common for us to relief-reverse even deep seated and decade old issues with one treatment, however everyone is different and may require more treatments. From your records (Data & Map) described by yourself lingering Pain problems of 3 and 30 Years old. I have checked with my Staff and they confirm that they have understood the data you had provided.
All our Treatments are customized based on your information provided.

Our standard procedure is to inform Customers (and you have been) about all aspects of this unique treatment (bruising & Pain may occur initially prior to complete reverse of issues) Bruising/Pain also is a clear indication were blockage of Circulation of Blood, Lymph and Chi was. Natural healing often takes longer, by time of this reply you will realize the positive effects of our treatment.

Thank you again and we welcome you back to resolve any remaining issues.