Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Miracle of Hua Hin

It was a unique experience. Me, my husband and my daughter, all of us gained a lot of problems... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
OlgaSelyavi
via mobile
Magic in real life

This place is amazing, and can make miracles. I have never had a real massage in my 38 years, until... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2018
torndyb
Hua Hin, Thailand
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hua Hin
from $48.45
More Info
All reviews pain relief long term deep tissue massage aches and pains remedial massage painful experience real massage khao takiab khun shoulder treatment therapist healer physio lymph ailments tendon
Reviewed January 20, 2015

We had high expectations of this place. My husband and I both have lingering pain problems and we thought we would give it a try after reading the reviews. Unfortunately Siwalai was away and we had our treatments with Mr T. He didn't speak any English, so communication was a problem.
The treatments were extremely painful and we both had extensive bruising. This was not a problem as we were aware this would happen. Neither of us experienced any relief from our symptoms, Maybe we needed to go back for more treatments, but time was not on our side. We were also loathe to inflict more treatments on top of our bruises! Our experience may have been different if we had seen Siwalai, unfortunately my symptoms are now worse than previously.

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank Kfer6
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded January 23, 2015

Dear Customer

Thank you for taking time out to provide a review about your Pain relief-reverse treatment.

It is quite common for us to relief-reverse even deep seated and decade old issues with one treatment, however everyone is different and may require more treatments. From your records (Data & Map) described by yourself lingering Pain problems of 3 and 30 Years old. I have checked with my Staff and they confirm that they have understood the data you had provided.
All our Treatments are customized based on your information provided.

Our standard procedure is to inform Customers (and you have been) about all aspects of this unique treatment (bruising & Pain may occur initially prior to complete reverse of issues) Bruising/Pain also is a clear indication were blockage of Circulation of Blood, Lymph and Chi was. Natural healing often takes longer, by time of this reply you will realize the positive effects of our treatment.

Thank you again and we welcome you back to resolve any remaining issues.

Reviewed January 5, 2015

This is a nice, clean, well organized little spa in Takiab, around 6km South of central hua hin. The owner/therapist is a small Thai lady, who is married to a German. You can get along very good with English and German.

Now to our story: my husband had! shoulder problems, he could not lift his right arm nor could he lie on this side at night. He was in pain. After only one treatment with Sivalai the problems almost dissappeared! The treatment itself was given after a thoughtful anamnese/talk to him and he gave all information about his problems and pains. He said that the treatment itself was quite painful and parts of his body were treated that were not involved in the problems (but only on first sight). The thing is, that everything in your body works together and his statue was not balanced, so Sivalai had to adjust a lot more than "only" the shoulder. Now after a long explanation: it was close to a miracle and the treatment was so efficient, that he wants to go back more often to Sivalai. But our holidays are over now.

Do yourself a favour: plan ahead, make an early appointment in order to give you time for more treatments, if your time is permitting!

All in all: a wonderful experience! German doctors would have prescripted pills or surgery....

Date of experience: January 2015
2  Thank mbaka
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2015

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review regarding your experience at Patcharapat.
It is very gratifying for us to hear that we are able to help reverse-resolve your Shoulder problems and attain better Health. It is not uncommon that we are able to reverse even many Years old injuries with one treatment. But everyone is different and for some it may take longer, however it wont take weeks of Therapy.

Our greatest reward is your recommendation to Family, Friends and especially those that may benefit from our unique Therapy's.

Looking forward to seeing you at your return to Thailand.

Reviewed January 4, 2015

You cannot imagine there is such a good massage shop from the decoration of shop. The techinque they used is different from other massage shop. I got problem at my lower back and Siwalai helped me to alleviate the pain. Although the process was painful (really because of my problem at he lower back), I could find myself recovered a lot after this massage.

I would recommend to all of my friends and family and I am sure they will agree with what I experienced. Once again, thanks Siwalai's treatment and will definitely visit again.

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your experience at Patcharapat. We are happy to hear we were of help to resolve your lower back problem with just a few treatments.

Our greatest reward is your recommendation to those in your circle that would benefit from our unique Therapy's.

Looking forward seeing you at your return to Hua Hin.

Reviewed December 28, 2014

From the outlook, it looks like a normal Thai massage centre but like wise men always say, don't be fooled by the cover of the book. Originally I just wanted to have a normal massage for my lower back pain due to over-stretching during my Yoga classes. However, Siwalai (the co-owner) with her special method of massage and mass experience, literally help cured my left arm old injury. I did not think it was important to tell her that it was a 20+ years of sport injury which caused my left arm to be less flexible. Anyhow, she started doing her massage and found that this old injury has interlink from my right calf through the ribs and to the arm. She can explain from the physiology anatomy perspective. I just want to thank her and Rudy for the great session.

Date of experience: December 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review of your treatment at Patcharapat.
We are very happy to hear that we have been able to reverse your decades old injury in such a short time. Like yourself many forget about past injury's that may lead later to bigger problems. Often during the session with a Client we find out about other issues that haven't been resolved.
It is very gratifying for our self to be able to make a difference in Customers Health and Wellbeing.

Our greatest reward is the referral of Family and Friends and others that may benefit as well from our unique treatments. Looking forward to your return to Patcharapat at your next visit to Hua Hin.

Reviewed December 21, 2014

Me and my bf are living in hua hin for a while, and we went to different massage salons pretty often , but when we got a massage at Patcharapat it was something different, it was far away better than any others! It felt really, really good after it and what is most important - this was not just stroking, it was what we call a real massage. I will recommend Patcharapat to all my friends who are (or who has plans to come) to Thailand

1  Thank alexeevatatyana
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2014

Dear loyal Customers,

Thank you for your review about your experience of treatments at Patcharapa Spa. Thank you as well for pointing out that we are different from others which is due to our unique techniques.

Our greatest reward is your recommendation to Family, Friends and those that would benefit from our type of Therapy's.