Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Magic in real life

This place is amazing, and can make miracles. I have never had a real massage in my 38 years, until... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2018
torndyb
Hua Hin, Thailand
via mobile
Miracle Worker

I Googled 'healing Hua Hin'and Spa Patcharapat came up. The reviews I read was the deciding factor... read more

Reviewed September 24, 2018
TravelingWidow
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hua Hin
from $47.00
More Info
All reviews pain relief long term deep tissue massage aches and pains remedial massage painful experience real massage khao takiab khun shoulder treatment therapist healer physio lymph ailments tendon
Reviewed January 4, 2015

You cannot imagine there is such a good massage shop from the decoration of shop. The techinque they used is different from other massage shop. I got problem at my lower back and Siwalai helped me to alleviate the pain. Although the process was painful (really because of my problem at he lower back), I could find myself recovered a lot after this massage.

I would recommend to all of my friends and family and I am sure they will agree with what I experienced. Once again, thanks Siwalai's treatment and will definitely visit again.

Date of experience: December 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2015

Dear Patrick,

Thank you for taking time to write a review of your experience at Patcharapat. We are happy to hear we were of help to resolve your lower back problem with just a few treatments.

Our greatest reward is your recommendation to those in your circle that would benefit from our unique Therapy's.

Looking forward seeing you at your return to Hua Hin.

Reviewed December 28, 2014

From the outlook, it looks like a normal Thai massage centre but like wise men always say, don't be fooled by the cover of the book. Originally I just wanted to have a normal massage for my lower back pain due to over-stretching during my Yoga classes. However, Siwalai (the co-owner) with her special method of massage and mass experience, literally help cured my left arm old injury. I did not think it was important to tell her that it was a 20+ years of sport injury which caused my left arm to be less flexible. Anyhow, she started doing her massage and found that this old injury has interlink from my right calf through the ribs and to the arm. She can explain from the physiology anatomy perspective. I just want to thank her and Rudy for the great session.

Date of experience: December 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded December 29, 2014

Dear Customer,

Thank you for your review of your treatment at Patcharapat.
We are very happy to hear that we have been able to reverse your decades old injury in such a short time. Like yourself many forget about past injury's that may lead later to bigger problems. Often during the session with a Client we find out about other issues that haven't been resolved.
It is very gratifying for our self to be able to make a difference in Customers Health and Wellbeing.

Our greatest reward is the referral of Family and Friends and others that may benefit as well from our unique treatments. Looking forward to your return to Patcharapat at your next visit to Hua Hin.

Reviewed December 21, 2014

Me and my bf are living in hua hin for a while, and we went to different massage salons pretty often , but when we got a massage at Patcharapat it was something different, it was far away better than any others! It felt really, really good after it and what is most important - this was not just stroking, it was what we call a real massage. I will recommend Patcharapat to all my friends who are (or who has plans to come) to Thailand

1  Thank alexeevatatyana
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2014

Dear loyal Customers,

Thank you for your review about your experience of treatments at Patcharapa Spa. Thank you as well for pointing out that we are different from others which is due to our unique techniques.

Our greatest reward is your recommendation to Family, Friends and those that would benefit from our type of Therapy's.

Reviewed November 27, 2014

In this place I got the best treatments I have ever got. I got triggerpoint massage and that really helped. I´m looking forward to travel there again and go to this place.

Date of experience: January 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2014

Dear Jana,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your treatments at Patcharapat. We are looking forward to your next return.

Reviewed November 22, 2014

I've had Thai massage in many places, this one seems to be one of the best. Despite the low prices, the people here are professionals, they pay close attention to the client's problems and really aim at resolving them. As of 10th of Nov, 2014, the prices were more than affrdable - foot and Thai massage started at 300-350 baht.
I've had 10 1-hour sessions. Special thanx to Siwalai who helped me reduce my knee pain and gave me some other useful suggestions. Feeling much better now!

Date of experience: November 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2014

Dear David,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your treatments at Spa Patcharapat. We are happy to hear that we were able to help and resove with your Knee injury and thank you for your repeated visits while in Hua Hin.

Our greatest reward is and we appreciate the referral of Family, Friends and Business Associates in particular those that we can help with our unique therapies.

Looking forward to your return to Spa Patcharapat.