Open today: 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
Miracle of Hua Hin

It was a unique experience. Me, my husband and my daughter, all of us gained a lot of problems... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
OlgaSelyavi
via mobile
Magic in real life

This place is amazing, and can make miracles. I have never had a real massage in my 38 years, until... read more

Reviewed October 29, 2018
torndyb
Hua Hin, Thailand
via mobile

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hua Hin
from $48.45
More Info
All reviews pain relief long term deep tissue massage aches and pains remedial massage painful experience real massage khao takiab khun shoulder treatment therapist healer physio lymph ailments tendon
Reviewed December 21, 2014

Me and my bf are living in hua hin for a while, and we went to different massage salons pretty often , but when we got a massage at Patcharapat it was something different, it was far away better than any others! It felt really, really good after it and what is most important - this was not just stroking, it was what we call a real massage. I will recommend Patcharapat to all my friends who are (or who has plans to come) to Thailand

Date of experience: December 2014
1  Thank alexeevatatyana
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded December 23, 2014

Dear loyal Customers,

Thank you for your review about your experience of treatments at Patcharapa Spa. Thank you as well for pointing out that we are different from others which is due to our unique techniques.

Our greatest reward is your recommendation to Family, Friends and those that would benefit from our type of Therapy's.

Reviewed November 27, 2014

In this place I got the best treatments I have ever got. I got triggerpoint massage and that really helped. I´m looking forward to travel there again and go to this place.

Date of experience: January 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2014

Dear Jana,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your treatments at Patcharapat. We are looking forward to your next return.

Reviewed November 22, 2014

I've had Thai massage in many places, this one seems to be one of the best. Despite the low prices, the people here are professionals, they pay close attention to the client's problems and really aim at resolving them. As of 10th of Nov, 2014, the prices were more than affrdable - foot and Thai massage started at 300-350 baht.
I've had 10 1-hour sessions. Special thanx to Siwalai who helped me reduce my knee pain and gave me some other useful suggestions. Feeling much better now!

Date of experience: November 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2014

Dear David,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your treatments at Spa Patcharapat. We are happy to hear that we were able to help and resove with your Knee injury and thank you for your repeated visits while in Hua Hin.

Our greatest reward is and we appreciate the referral of Family, Friends and Business Associates in particular those that we can help with our unique therapies.

Looking forward to your return to Spa Patcharapat.

Reviewed September 22, 2014

Having booked a massage with Khun Aum the day previous, I found I had sunburn on the morning of the massage. I was not sure if I should go ahead with the massage or not. However, my concerns were unfounded as I told Khun Aum upon arrival and she put a lotion on my sunburn, which soothed it almost immediately and I had no soreness at all, during or after the massage. (I would love to know what the lotion was).
I asked for the head neck, shoulder and back massage for 1 hour. Khun Aum actually spent 1.5 hours massaging my head, neck, shoulders and back, but also massaged my legs after finding that I have problems with my legs, associated with an active lifestyle.
There was no extra charge and I walked out of the spa a lot more relaxed and also feeling re- energised.
I would like to thank the staff and a special thanks to Khun Aum.
I will be re-visiting Patcharapat Spa for massages when im next in the area.

Date of experience: September 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded September 23, 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your kind comments regarding your recent treatment at Spa Patcharapat. We are happy to hear Khun Aum took good care of you and I have already informed her about your comments. In regards to the lotion we are using an Aloe Vera Blend, we will show you next time you come back again.
Our greatest reward is the referral of Family, Friends and others that would benefit from our unique treatments.
Looking forward to your return to Spa Patcharapat.

Reviewed September 14, 2014

We saw the good review and decided to pay a visit without appointment. It took us some time to find the spa. It is disappointing. The place looks old and it is not properly lighted. When requested for massage for 5 person, the lady told me she need to call her staff to come which means there is no staff working in the shop. It's a pity the review did not match the spa.

Date of experience: September 2014
2  Thank summer8911
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded September 16, 2014

Since about 1 Month ago our location on tripadvisor Map is incorrect, which is why perhaps you had a hard time finding our location. However Google Maps has our correct location and there is a picture of our Business card on webpage and tripadvisor pictures that shows correct location by Soi 12 in Takiab aprx few Minutes after Amari Hotel on right side of street toward Takiab Moutain.

We are sorry we could not service you as all Staff was either busy with Customers in-house or on outside call. For any Spa to accommodate 5 Customers unannounced would be unusual. You could have scheduled appointment at later time other Customers do this all the time.

Since no Services to you were provided, we do not accept your review it is unjust and invalid