“Highly recommended!!”

Spa Patcharapat
Ranked #8 of 78 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Where Miracles happen" Pain changes People - We change Pain relax-relief-reverse-renew. Specialize in Thai medicinal Herbal Compress Massage for chronic Pain relief-reversal, healing, Back, Neck, Shoulder, Sciatica, Joints, other, stiffness, frozen Shoulder, Tendinitis, Migraine,improve range of motion, sleep. For treatments only fresh sourced Thai medicinal Herbs are applied. As well complimentary therapies to keep your body, relaxed, healthy, happy and balanced. The place athletes, professionals, specialists come to seek help.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 7, 2014 via mobile

Our family went there for massage. We all pick the Thai massage, however when the staff noticed my mum got low back pain and stiff shoulder for 30 years, she suggested her to work on the pain relieve massage, after the massage her pain n stiff neck got improved. Really professional!!

While my sister and I stick on Thai massage for 2hours, it's a relaxing experience, staff in here are nice and with well trained massage skills, my stiff shoulder gone after the massage!!

1  Thank odelialai
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2014

Dear Odelia,
Thank you very much for your kind review of Spa Patcharapat. We appreciate that you are taking time out to share your experience with the tripadvisor Community, which may help benefit others from our unique treatments.
We are happy to have helped to reverse-resolve your Mom lower Back and Neck Pain as well as her stiff Shoulder. Traditional Thai Massage in general has many Health benefits, resolving chronic health issues is not one of them. For chronic issues such as your Mom our Therapists however we use different techniques and special Thai medicinal Herb Oils that will bring desired healing expediently and permanent. Like yourself we often treat Clients with Back, Neck and Shoulder problems due to long hours working on the Computer. I am not surprised it worked for you as well.

Our greatest reward and gratitude is your referral to Family, Friends and Business associates.

Looking forward to your return to Spa Patcharapat.

All reviews
"lymph"
"ailments"
"tendon"

Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

the place has great massage skills. great hospitality. we loved it. we took a thai massage for 1 hour. price is 330 bht. She gives really good service. we even took photos with her. it's near from the madame green seafood restaurant ad board. the place is painted in green.

1  Thank parti98
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Dear Customer

Thank you for your kind review "great Massage" we are happy you enjoy and appreciate the value we have offer. Generally we receive only excellent ratings from our clients. If perhaps something was not to your entire liking of your experience please let us know. We pride our-self to provide excellence in what we do - being rated as one of the top 10 Health Spa's in Thailand.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We found Spa Patcharapat at tripadvisor and we decided to had massage therapy when we were in Hua Hin last June 2014. Siwalai is very knowledgeable and excellent what shes doing. My boyfriend was very happy because his back pain was better. Me as well I am happy because I felt relax my body and mind after the massage. Her assistant was also great in massage and very friendly. After the massage they offered us a cup of Tea and also fruits and also they brought us in the Resort where we stayed. Opppsss!!! I used to hug and play also her cute funny dog after the massage ;-)

We will come again soon!!!!

Best regards,

Jenny and Christian from Switzerland

Date of experience: June 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Dear Jen and Christian,

Thank you for your review regarding your treatments at Patcharapat Spa last Month.

We are so happy to hear that Christian is feeling much better with his shoulder now. The greatest reward for us is to hear how we improve Customers well being after our unique therapy. Thank you for sharing and recommending Patcharapat Spa to others in your circle that may benefit as well from our Service.

We are looking forward to your next return.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband & I were recommended by a friend from our city of Melbourne Australia. Our friend enjoyed beneficial repair to shoulder injury of 40 years. My husband has bursitis in shoulder for one year, no improvement until Sawali and her teacher have given him MUCH relief after 3 visits.

Sawali has a diagram for clients to show areas they need remedial help with, and my diagram would have been too messy if I wrote down all my niggles and problems! It didn't matter as the intuitive massage of Sawali and her teacher and her assistant Um even picked out things I didn't think to mention (poor sleep pattern, sometime swelling of ankles and fingers) as well as loosen my unyielding muscles and so I have relief for my long-term hip problem, my posture is again upright and I can turn my head easily left to right to 'see all the handsome men'.

Sawali is a very funny & vivacious lady and if there is any pain during the treatment of old problem areas of the body, then she has banter to ease any discomfort and ensure the experience is a positive and fun time.

We wish we could bring these clever practitioners back to Melbourne with us to work on our favourite Australian Football League (AFL) players, so good are they!

We will return!! And we suggest make an appointment to avoid disappointment.

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank carmie_12
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Carmie and Friends,

Thank you very much for your kind review regarding your treatments at Patcharapat Spa.

We are so happy to hear that we have been able to reverse all the various injuries and health issues that have been making life unpleasant for all of you. It is the greatest reward, gratitude and best testimony of our unique therapy's, particular when previous conventional treatments failed.

Best regards to the Australian Football League, we're ready to take care of their injuries too.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to your return to Patcharapat Spa.