Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A true healer

Had chronic pain in my shoulder for 5 months. Seen chiropractic and so on... Nothing resolved. 2... read more

Reviewed June 16, 2020
abrax1957
Milan, Italy
via mobile
It was a LIFE-CHANGING Experience!

I cannot begin to tell you JUST how life-changing my session with Dr. Siwalai was. I was in the... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020
SaintDNA

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hua Hin
from $53.30
from $45.07
from $150.00
More Info
All reviews pain relief miracle worker amazing treatment massage treatment traditional massage massage places shoulder pains khun painful session lymph therapist healer motion ailments tendon
Selected filters
Reviewed July 25, 2014 via mobile

the place has great massage skills. great hospitality. we loved it. we took a thai massage for 1 hour. price is 330 bht. She gives really good service. we even took photos with her. it's near from the madame green seafood restaurant ad board. the place is painted in green.

1  Thank parti98
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 26, 2014

Dear Customer

Thank you for your kind review "great Massage" we are happy you enjoy and appreciate the value we have offer. Generally we receive only excellent ratings from our clients. If perhaps something was not to your entire liking of your experience please let us know. We pride our-self to provide excellence in what we do - being rated as one of the top 10 Health Spa's in Thailand.

Reviewed July 17, 2014

We found Spa Patcharapat at tripadvisor and we decided to had massage therapy when we were in Hua Hin last June 2014. Siwalai is very knowledgeable and excellent what shes doing. My boyfriend was very happy because his back pain was better. Me as well I am happy because I felt relax my body and mind after the massage. Her assistant was also great in massage and very friendly. After the massage they offered us a cup of Tea and also fruits and also they brought us in the Resort where we stayed. Opppsss!!! I used to hug and play also her cute funny dog after the massage ;-)

We will come again soon!!!!

Best regards,

Jenny and Christian from Switzerland

Date of experience: June 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 19, 2014

Dear Jen and Christian,

Thank you for your review regarding your treatments at Patcharapat Spa last Month.

We are so happy to hear that Christian is feeling much better with his shoulder now. The greatest reward for us is to hear how we improve Customers well being after our unique therapy. Thank you for sharing and recommending Patcharapat Spa to others in your circle that may benefit as well from our Service.

We are looking forward to your next return.

Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband & I were recommended by a friend from our city of Melbourne Australia. Our friend enjoyed beneficial repair to shoulder injury of 40 years. My husband has bursitis in shoulder for one year, no improvement until Sawali and her teacher have given him MUCH relief after 3 visits.

Sawali has a diagram for clients to show areas they need remedial help with, and my diagram would have been too messy if I wrote down all my niggles and problems! It didn't matter as the intuitive massage of Sawali and her teacher and her assistant Um even picked out things I didn't think to mention (poor sleep pattern, sometime swelling of ankles and fingers) as well as loosen my unyielding muscles and so I have relief for my long-term hip problem, my posture is again upright and I can turn my head easily left to right to 'see all the handsome men'.

Sawali is a very funny & vivacious lady and if there is any pain during the treatment of old problem areas of the body, then she has banter to ease any discomfort and ensure the experience is a positive and fun time.

We wish we could bring these clever practitioners back to Melbourne with us to work on our favourite Australian Football League (AFL) players, so good are they!

We will return!! And we suggest make an appointment to avoid disappointment.

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank carmie_12
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Carmie and Friends,

Thank you very much for your kind review regarding your treatments at Patcharapat Spa.

We are so happy to hear that we have been able to reverse all the various injuries and health issues that have been making life unpleasant for all of you. It is the greatest reward, gratitude and best testimony of our unique therapy's, particular when previous conventional treatments failed.

Best regards to the Australian Football League, we're ready to take care of their injuries too.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to your return to Patcharapat Spa.

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had a facial here this morning and am so thrilled with the results! Kuhn Siwalai is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. The facial lasted 11/2hrs and my skin feels completely rejuvenated. The rooms are immaculate, soft music playing and dimmed lights.....you feel completely relaxed in just a few minutes. I live in Hua Hin and I will definitely be a regular visitor! :)

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank Cheryl-Davy
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Chery-Davey,

Thank you very much regarding your kind comments regarding your Facial treatment.
The finest compliment we can receive is the referral of Family, Friends and those that may benefit from our unique treatments.

Looking forward to taking care of pampering you on your next return to Patcharapat Spa.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Jeff & april from hong kong
Because during the trip,and suddenly the waist get pain,suffering caused by pain, go to siwulai massge shoo,massage 3 times,can walk to be relief painless,promised to come back again,thank you so much.

1  Thank 304chingyeec
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Jeff,

We are very happy to have been able to help you that fast. While we and our bodys react all different it is very common that most of our Clients attain relief ,reversal of Pain full issues after only a few treatments.

Looking forward to your return to Patcharapat Spa next time you are in Hua Hin.