Open today: 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Review Highlights
A true healer

Had chronic pain in my shoulder for 5 months. Seen chiropractic and so on... Nothing resolved. 2... read more

Reviewed June 16, 2020
abrax1957
Milan, Italy
via mobile
It was a LIFE-CHANGING Experience!

I cannot begin to tell you JUST how life-changing my session with Dr. Siwalai was. I was in the... read more

Reviewed June 15, 2020
SaintDNA

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hua Hin
from $53.45
from $45.19
from $153.85
More Info
All reviews pain relief miracle worker amazing treatment massage treatment traditional massage massage places shoulder pains khun painful session lymph therapist healer motion ailments tendon
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had a facial here this morning and am so thrilled with the results! Kuhn Siwalai is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. The facial lasted 11/2hrs and my skin feels completely rejuvenated. The rooms are immaculate, soft music playing and dimmed lights.....you feel completely relaxed in just a few minutes. I live in Hua Hin and I will definitely be a regular visitor! :)

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank Cheryl-Davy
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Chery-Davey,

Thank you very much regarding your kind comments regarding your Facial treatment.
The finest compliment we can receive is the referral of Family, Friends and those that may benefit from our unique treatments.

Looking forward to taking care of pampering you on your next return to Patcharapat Spa.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Jeff & april from hong kong
Because during the trip,and suddenly the waist get pain,suffering caused by pain, go to siwulai massge shoo,massage 3 times,can walk to be relief painless,promised to come back again,thank you so much.

1  Thank 304chingyeec
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Jeff,

We are very happy to have been able to help you that fast. While we and our bodys react all different it is very common that most of our Clients attain relief ,reversal of Pain full issues after only a few treatments.

Looking forward to your return to Patcharapat Spa next time you are in Hua Hin.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I visited this spa to get pain relief from sporting and work related injuries, some longer term.
Khun Siwalai and her teacher worked on pressure points in my body to help it repair.
I only had 1 session as I had to leave the area shortly after, but was amazed at how big a difference it made.
I am still pain free 2 weeks after and intend returning when I am next in the area.
Very friendly and helpful team.
Thankyou :-)

Date of experience: April 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your kind review of your treatment experience at Patcharapat Spa.
We are very Happy to hear that we could help you to relieve and reverse your Injuries. It is not uncommon that Clients experience immediate relief from our special treatments. However for most of Customers it may take a few sessions for reversal and repair and to regain well-being again.
Furthermore please continua the specific exercises as recommended and you should do well.

We are looking forward to serving you at your next return to Patcharapat Spa in Hua Hin.

Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went to Patcharapat for Thai massages with my boyfriend because of great reviews on Tripadvisor and we were impressed. The massage was great and very relaxing. My therapist was Siwalai ,she is very skilled. Things I love about this place is how they pay attention to small nice details such as using water with flower petals and sliced Kaffir lime to scrub my feet instead of using chemical soap or when the therapist massaged my legs when I laid down facing upward ,she put cold pad with refreshing cucumber water on my eyes ,it was really relaxing ,no other place do these things. The place is simply nice and clean. Everyone is very nice and friendly. I'd definitely come back on my next visit to Hua Hin.

Date of experience: January 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Sazibi,

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your treatment at Spa Patcharapat. We appreciate you are mentioning the complimentary extra touches we are providing such as Kaffir Lime Flower Foot Bath-Scrub and Cucumber Water for your Eyes. We know there are many Spa's to visit from in Hua Hin thank you again for selecting us.

Our greatest reward are referrals to those in your Circle.

Looking forward to your return the next time you are in Hua Hin.

Reviewed February 24, 2014

Because of the wonderful reviews on tripadvisor we decided to go to Patcharapat. I spoke to Rudy on the phone and he gave me a lot of information. His Englisch is very good so it's easy to talk to him. He also speaks fluently German by the way.

My husband and I both had a oil for pain massage at Patcharapat. The massage was at some points very painfull for the both of us. We were treated at the same time. Siwalai gave my husband the massage and used herbs as well because he has a problematic back. He defenately felt better after the massage.
I on the other hand, did not feel so good. The pain in my shoulder got worse for 1,5 week and I suffered from sore muscles in my legs and bottom. They told me this could happen but I even had some extravasations, which in my oppinion is never good.

I was supposed to go back 2 days later for a second treatment but because I was not feeling very well I did not go.
My husband did go back a second time and again was very satisfied with the treatment Siwalai gave him. He defenately felt much better than before.

Rating: For me it was a 2 points rating but my husband defenately gives it 4 points!
Therefore the average is 3 points for us!
I would recomment to ask for Siwalai because she just has more knowledge and experience than the other girl.

Rudy sent me some information after the first time we visit about healthy food and herbs.
They all are very friendly and really want to help you!

Date of experience: January 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded February 25, 2014

Dear Brigitte and Ramon,

Thank you for your detailed review of your experience at Patcharapat Spa.

Unfortunate you were able only to visit us once. As with any therapy, it generally takes a few sessions before the healing results are attained. However we are very happy we could help your Husband to feel better after all the years of suffering from his problematic back. The Massage you decided on for treatment was specific for People that have issues with Pain and range of motion as in your case.

Practicing successfully TTM for many Years (see our web blog) and working with many Clients over the years, Pain and extravasation occur (think of cupping in TCM) and are part of the Healing process. The Thai remedial treatment you received is unlike a Swedish or other Massages which can not reverse, resolve deep seated issues and which many people are used too. Much of our Therapists energy, dedication and intuition goes into providing it for the Customer. We recommend that you seek the help of an good Therapist in you place to resolve the remaining issues with your Shoulder.

Thank you again for sharing your Husband definitely felt much better than before his treatments at Patcharapat.

Looking forward to seeing you on your next visit to Hua Hin.