“I am a new woman!”

Spa Patcharapat
Ranked #8 of 78 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Where Miracles happen" Pain changes People - We change Pain relax-relief-reverse-renew. Specialize in Thai medicinal Herbal Compress Massage for chronic Pain relief-reversal, healing, Back, Neck, Shoulder, Sciatica, Joints, other, stiffness, frozen Shoulder, Tendinitis, Migraine,improve range of motion, sleep. For treatments only fresh sourced Thai medicinal Herbs are applied. As well complimentary therapies to keep your body, relaxed, healthy, happy and balanced. The place athletes, professionals, specialists come to seek help.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed July 15, 2014

My husband & I were recommended by a friend from our city of Melbourne Australia. Our friend enjoyed beneficial repair to shoulder injury of 40 years. My husband has bursitis in shoulder for one year, no improvement until Sawali and her teacher have given him MUCH relief after 3 visits.

Sawali has a diagram for clients to show areas they need remedial help with, and my diagram would have been too messy if I wrote down all my niggles and problems! It didn't matter as the intuitive massage of Sawali and her teacher and her assistant Um even picked out things I didn't think to mention (poor sleep pattern, sometime swelling of ankles and fingers) as well as loosen my unyielding muscles and so I have relief for my long-term hip problem, my posture is again upright and I can turn my head easily left to right to 'see all the handsome men'.

Sawali is a very funny & vivacious lady and if there is any pain during the treatment of old problem areas of the body, then she has banter to ease any discomfort and ensure the experience is a positive and fun time.

We wish we could bring these clever practitioners back to Melbourne with us to work on our favourite Australian Football League (AFL) players, so good are they!

We will return!! And we suggest make an appointment to avoid disappointment.

Date of experience: July 2014
1  Thank carmie_12
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2014

Dear Carmie and Friends,

Thank you very much for your kind review regarding your treatments at Patcharapat Spa.

We are so happy to hear that we have been able to reverse all the various injuries and health issues that have been making life unpleasant for all of you. It is the greatest reward, gratitude and best testimony of our unique therapy's, particular when previous conventional treatments failed.

Best regards to the Australian Football League, we're ready to take care of their injuries too.

Wishing you all the best and looking forward to your return to Patcharapat Spa.

All reviews
"lymph"
"ailments"
"tendon"

Reviewed June 29, 2014

I had a facial here this morning and am so thrilled with the results! Kuhn Siwalai is extremely knowledgeable and thorough. The facial lasted 11/2hrs and my skin feels completely rejuvenated. The rooms are immaculate, soft music playing and dimmed lights.....you feel completely relaxed in just a few minutes. I live in Hua Hin and I will definitely be a regular visitor! :)

Date of experience: June 2014
1  Thank Cheryl-Davy
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded June 30, 2014

Dear Chery-Davey,

Thank you very much regarding your kind comments regarding your Facial treatment.
The finest compliment we can receive is the referral of Family, Friends and those that may benefit from our unique treatments.

Looking forward to taking care of pampering you on your next return to Patcharapat Spa.

Reviewed June 10, 2014 via mobile

Jeff & april from hong kong
Because during the trip,and suddenly the waist get pain,suffering caused by pain, go to siwulai massge shoo,massage 3 times,can walk to be relief painless,promised to come back again,thank you so much.

leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2014

Dear Jeff,

We are very happy to have been able to help you that fast. While we and our bodys react all different it is very common that most of our Clients attain relief ,reversal of Pain full issues after only a few treatments.

Looking forward to your return to Patcharapat Spa next time you are in Hua Hin.

Reviewed April 18, 2014 via mobile

I visited this spa to get pain relief from sporting and work related injuries, some longer term.
Khun Siwalai and her teacher worked on pressure points in my body to help it repair.
I only had 1 session as I had to leave the area shortly after, but was amazed at how big a difference it made.
I am still pain free 2 weeks after and intend returning when I am next in the area.
Very friendly and helpful team.
Thankyou :-)

Date of experience: April 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded April 20, 2014

Dear Mark,

Thank you for your kind review of your treatment experience at Patcharapat Spa.
We are very Happy to hear that we could help you to relieve and reverse your Injuries. It is not uncommon that Clients experience immediate relief from our special treatments. However for most of Customers it may take a few sessions for reversal and repair and to regain well-being again.
Furthermore please continua the specific exercises as recommended and you should do well.

We are looking forward to serving you at your next return to Patcharapat Spa in Hua Hin.

See more reviews
Reviewed March 14, 2014

I went to Patcharapat for Thai massages with my boyfriend because of great reviews on Tripadvisor and we were impressed. The massage was great and very relaxing. My therapist was Siwalai ,she is very skilled. Things I love about this place is how they pay attention to small nice details such as using water with flower petals and sliced Kaffir lime to scrub my feet instead of using chemical soap or when the therapist massaged my legs when I laid down facing upward ,she put cold pad with refreshing cucumber water on my eyes ,it was really relaxing ,no other place do these things. The place is simply nice and clean. Everyone is very nice and friendly. I'd definitely come back on my next visit to Hua Hin.

Date of experience: January 2014
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded March 19, 2014

Dear Sazibi,

Thank you very much for your kind comments regarding your treatment at Spa Patcharapat. We appreciate you are mentioning the complimentary extra touches we are providing such as Kaffir Lime Flower Foot Bath-Scrub and Cucumber Water for your Eyes. We know there are many Spa's to visit from in Hua Hin thank you again for selecting us.

Our greatest reward are referrals to those in your Circle.

Looking forward to your return the next time you are in Hua Hin.