“Genuine customer care and my best massage yet!”
Review of Spa Patcharapat

Spa Patcharapat
Ranked #8 of 78 Spas & Wellness in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: "Where Miracles happen" Pain changes People - We change Pain relax-relief-reverse-renew. Specialize in Thai medicinal Herbal Compress Massage for chronic Pain relief-reversal, healing, Back, Neck, Shoulder, Sciatica, Joints, other, stiffness, frozen Shoulder, Tendinitis, Migraine,improve range of motion, sleep. For treatments only fresh sourced Thai medicinal Herbs are applied. As well complimentary therapies to keep your body, relaxed, healthy, happy and balanced. The place athletes, professionals, specialists come to seek help.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed September 20, 2013

As a computer programmer and enthusiastic runner and martial artist, I always have pain in the neck and shoulders for the last 10 or so years, so every chance I get I'll have a massage.
I read the other reviews about Patcharapat and thought the rating could not possibly be true.
Well I pleasantly surprised and was very wrong!

I called to book myself in for a massage, the owner was in Bangkok at the time but said she can come back since I was going away by the time she was due back. I told her not to worry, but she insisted and nipped back to Hua Hin (a mere 6 hour round trip!)

I had the hot herbal massage treatment, wow! 2 hours and 2 people massaging my aches and pains away. They seemed to know exactly how to hurt me, but 2 days later, my neck has freed up and I can see what's coming from behind without turning my whole body around :)

I highly recommend you book a massage here, I guarantee you will not regret it.

Date of experience: September 2013
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2013

Sawadee Krup Sir,

Our Team at Patcharapat is very happy to hear that you have had such a fast, effective and positive healing experience with us. We use only fresh local Herbs that we process in house which allow us to get the best results in regards anti Pain, range of motion issues, other. Patcharapat and it's Staff appreciates any recommendations to your Friends and others that may benefit from our unique treatments.

We are looking forward to servicing you on your next return with some of our other Spa treatments.

All reviews
"lymph"
"ailments"
"tendon"

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

This was our first family experience of Thai massage. We had a "relaxing" massage @ 490TB per person. The staff were friendly, polite and very professional. The place was clean and the owner spoke English. I was nervous about having this service as my last experience was in a Turkish hanum (where I was battered by a man mountain who took pleasure in his work - the experience felt like a scene out of the movie "Midnight"). By contrast, this experience was much better, despite being nervous. The owner fixed my left shoulder injury by a combination of massaging the afffected area and my left calf! It has been 24 hours since the experience and I feel good and my shoulder injury has gone! The others in the party all rated this place highly and thought the service was first rate.

Date of experience: August 2013
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

Dear Customer,

Thank you very much for Your review about your experience at Patcharapat Spa. We are happy to be informed that our Treatment regarding your painful Shoulder has resulted in such expedient relieve of pain and Healing of your previous injury. Often Clients seek us out for these type of treatments with generally fast recuperation.

We appreciate any referrals to Family, Friends and those that would benefit from our treatments.

Looking forward to servicing you in the future.

Reviewed July 21, 2013

I have been practising natural therapies for the past sixteen years, including remedial massage.
I normally go to Chiang Mai for my yearly body maintenance, where I have pretty much daily massages with my usual massage therapist, so going to the new place is always a bit of a challenge with finding someone good on the first go.

During my recent holiday in Hua Hin I was very fortunate to have my first massage with a lovely lady Siwalai.
She definitely knows what she is doing and her skills are great.
I had sixteen two hour massages and four of them were with the hot herbal packs, which I highly recommend.
Herbs and hit tend to work on much deeper level in helping to release the build up of tension in your body and more. Heated herbs create a lovely aroma in the room and she makes those packs herself from fresh herbs.

Personally and as a massage therapist, I highly recommend services offered by Siwalai and would suggest to pre book your appointment with her not to miss out on the opportunity to experience a really good massage or two!
Whenever possible, please give yourself two hour massages for greater benefit.

Your body deserves the best in return for the hard work it does for you.

Date of experience: July 2013
2  Thank Olga K
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2013

Dear Olga,

Patcharapat and it's Team would like to thank you for your kind review of our Health Spa. We are very honored by your comments, especially coming from an professional such as yourself. Professional Massage Therapists like you surely understand best the difference and know how much dedication, knowledge and effort goes into quality Bodywork.

We are looking forward to your next return and appreciate any referrals to Family, Friends and those that would benefit from our unique healing treatments.

Sawadee Kaa Khun Siwalai

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I receive regular remedial massages in Sydney and when this therapist was recommended to me I thought why not, expecting a good Thai massage. Well what a treat I was in for.....this was the best massage I have ever received and only got better with each visit. I would recommend a daily 2 hour massage(yes 2) to allow this lady to work her magic and have your body in tip top condition.

My wife and another friend holidaying with us also tried this massage and all agree on how superb this experience is.

Treat yourself.

Date of experience: July 2013
2  Thank greenhar
leo888_99, Manager at Spa Patcharapat, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Dear Greenhar,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your busy schedule to write a tripadvisor review about Patcharapat Spa. We are very happy about your response and appreciate you recommending us to your Family and Friends.

We are looking forward to seeing you on your next return to Patcharapat.