See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed December 18, 2017 via mobile

Hip hotel in Khao takiab area.It’s not a brand’s hotel but has a facilities for family.Nice and friendly staff ready to take care all 24 hrs. Recommend for travelers who come visit Huahin. I attend to pool party event here last month.I think it’s cool place to party with any group of friends.Don’t miss...

Stayed: December 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed February 25, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for three nights ,lovely big sized room,short walk to the beach.ideal location very friendly staff,the food in the restaurant was a little on the small serving size bit that would be the only negative about this motel

Stayed: February 2017, traveled with family
Reviewed February 22, 2017

The staffs were really helpful when we arrived. The hotel was not so clean especially in the toilet. The pool was not clean too but I guess it was because of saline system (the pool is not chrolinated). The breakfast was really good.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed August 23, 2016

this was a last min booking, but I was happy with price, location and quality, very quiet, close to beach, great service, clean.remote from centre of the town but all shops around without too much noise .Easy to get to the market (5 min on tuktuk).Highly recommended.Sure you can find a cheeper one but it all depends on your preferences, cheers

Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed April 30, 2016 via mobile

I just checked in this hotel today (30/04/2016) after I put the luggage inside my room , it is not exactly what I have seen in the internet / books so I got first dissapoint. The second disspoint is after 1 hour I stay in the room the electricity was cut due to the raining strom so I'm okay it natural and I went our with mg family for eatting and I found there are many hotel / restaurant close for no electricity use okay I'm understand natural but when I finally got the restaurant and everything seem to back to normal but after I came back to the hotel there still mo electricity.... and the hotel seem to be no willing to solve the problems. I booked the hotel 2 night but this heppens first night so they offered new hotel near night market with lower star (3 star)

Not okay at all.