We stayed at the Hilton for our wedding anniversay and we were really pleased with our choice of hotel. The Hilton is centrally located for shopping, restaurants, markets etc etc. Our room was really comfortable - we were on the 7th floor overlooking the swimming pool and hotel gardens. The housekeepers kept the room really clean, fresh bedding every day, bottles of water also supplied, as well as tea and coffee. My husband is a tea pot and the staff were more than happy to provide us with extra complimentary tea bags and milk. The hotel grounds were well kept. The swimming pool was great, especially the water shute. There was water aerobics, polo and volleyball if you wanted to join in. The beach was clean though small but the sea was safe to swim in. There are jellyfish around but people were swimming in the sea and I didn't hear of anyone getting stung. You could walk along the beach from the hotel and it does widen out. Only down side the sea was too sandy for snorkelling in. Breakfast at the Hilton was decicious - huge choices from full English to Thai food. I used to have a cooked breakfast (with an omelette of my choice), then fruit and yogurt, and then some pastries! We didn't dine at the Hilton for lunch or dinner - we thought it was expensive - equivalent to English prices. People we spoke to who had eaten there said the food was very good. We ate out every night - Moo Sea Food stalls/sit down on the night market was our favourite restaurant. Very cheap and tasty food. Plastic tables and chairs - so don't expect luxury just very good food. The other restaurants we ate at were also very good - not a bad meal in our 2 week stay. We also didn't use the Spa at the Hilton - once again very pricey. There are plenty of Spas/massage parlours to choose from in Hua Hin - our favourite one was over the road to the left of the Hilton - they wear green uniforms. Don't be deceived by the small entrance and downstairs - upstairs is huge and really luxurious. I highly recommend their massages - both Thai and oil. We both really enjoyed our stay at the Hilton and would love to go back. We booked through an independent travel agent on the internet (ATOL/ABTA), and he found a really good deal at the Hilton. Our 2 weeks plus airfare and transfers cost us less than a lot of people we talked to, so it is definitely searching the internet for bargains.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the center of Hua Hin, the Hilton Hua Hin Resort and Spa hotel provides the perfect combination of bustling urban life and relaxed seaside living. Every guest room offers panoramic views over the Gulf of Thailand from your private balcony. Escape from the stresses of everyday life when lie back on a sun lounger, sip a tropical cocktail from the pool bar and bask under cloudless skies. Keep active with a swim in the pool, a game of tennis or squash or a workout in the fitness center.Refuel with a trip to one of the resort’s ten bars and restaurants. Choose from fresh local seafood, outdoor fine dining, live music and cocktails or award winning Chinese cuisine.Stay connected from the comfort of your Thai-influenced guestroom thanks to WiFi. With five flexible meeting and function rooms this resort is an ideal venue for a Hua Hin meeting, conference or celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Hua Hin Hilton