Staff always make or break a hotel stay. The Hilton staff are pleasant and helpful -- but I wonder if the hotel is understaffed. We stayed on the executive floor and ate breakfast in the exec lounge. Food was good. Service was adequate. Space in the lounge for guests is almost adequate. It rained one day and was very crowded at cocktail time. But with that said, we enjoyed this hotel very much. With all of the reviews indicating that the hotel is a bit tired, we weren't sure what to expect. Although it's true that our room could have benefited from a few basic updates, we found it comfortable, and very clean. It was well appointed, quiet, adequately sized, and it met our needs. Our room was on the Centara side, offering both sea view and city view as well as a lovely view of the Centara grounds. It was also very quiet and peaceful. As others have mentioned wifi use in the room will cost you. That is a down side.
The hotel's location couldn't be better. We did not eat at the hotel because a variety of wonderful options are just down the street, at a much better value. Be sure to visit the Family Tree, a fair trade shop offering handicraft items from all across Thailand. (Near the pier). Also, don't deprive yourself of a foot massage. ( I think I had one almost every day!). You will find quite a few options for a good massage right across the street for very little money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the center of Hua Hin, the Hilton Hua Hin Resort and Spa hotel provides the perfect combination of bustling urban life and relaxed seaside living. Every guest room offers panoramic views over the Gulf of Thailand from your private balcony. Escape from the stresses of everyday life when lie back on a sun lounger, sip a tropical cocktail from the pool bar and bask under cloudless skies. Keep active with a swim in the pool, a game of tennis or squash or a workout in the fitness center.Refuel with a trip to one of the resort’s ten bars and restaurants. Choose from fresh local seafood, outdoor fine dining, live music and cocktails or award winning Chinese cuisine.Stay connected from the comfort of your Thai-influenced guestroom thanks to WiFi. With five flexible meeting and function rooms this resort is an ideal venue for a Hua Hin meeting, conference or celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton EMEA, Expedia, Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Hua Hin Hilton