This was our second stay. We were happy with our club room facing the pool and the sea. The elevators may disturb someone, but I find the pool side nicer than the Centara side.
Club lounge: This was very well kept and the staff was very attentive and polite and the offerings were plentiful.
So many have already mentioned Wi-Fi but it worked in the lobby and the club premises.
However, here are some reasons why I do not believe we are returning: Before our new visit after 2013 I emailed to the hotel asking whether they had done something about the problem with the sunbeds always being reserved from 6 am while the towels are available only after 7. They promised. The situation was even worse now. When I pay the price for executive club room in a beachfront hotel like this I believe to expect a decent sundbed during our 8 nights stay but no! I was once offered a dirty broken bed taken from behind the garden toilet - and I could see how some couples even had two umbrellas and kept the beds empty for hours and hours. And we saw some men carrying their towels inside for the morning and the staff boys helping a group of perhaps 10 to cover the beds with books and also they were paying to the staff. This was so pathetic and spoiling the nice atmosphere!
Breakfast: The breakfast was definitely well below average and worsened from the previous year. In this price class there should be staff showing you to the table and not have to ask someone to clean for you after you have found a table. They could improve the offerings on fruit, bread etc. to more continental style.
I do not understand the horse riding allowed on the beach - can they not do it somewhere else?
Otherwise our Hua Hin visit was nice inspite the road blockings on the way from Bangkok.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the center of Hua Hin, the Hilton Hua Hin Resort and Spa hotel provides the perfect combination of bustling urban life and relaxed seaside living. Every guest room offers panoramic views over the Gulf of Thailand from your private balcony. Escape from the stresses of everyday life when lie back on a sun lounger, sip a tropical cocktail from the pool bar and bask under cloudless skies. Keep active with a swim in the pool, a game of tennis or squash or a workout in the fitness center.Refuel with a trip to one of the resort’s ten bars and restaurants. Choose from fresh local seafood, outdoor fine dining, live music and cocktails or award winning Chinese cuisine.Stay connected from the comfort of your Thai-influenced guestroom thanks to WiFi. With five flexible meeting and function rooms this resort is an ideal venue for a Hua Hin meeting, conference or celebration. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ctrip TA, Priceline, Orbitz, Hilton EMEA, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and HRS so you can book your Hilton Hua Hin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hilton Hua Hin Hotel Hua Hin
- Hilton Hua Hin Resort And Spa
- Hua Hin Hilton