Payments made by partners impact the order of prices displayed and, for featured or sponsored sort orders, partners’ payments may also influence the order of the accommodations listed.
3,226 results
All reviews barai spa mcfarland house figs restaurant club pool thai restaurant cicada market the general manager hotel grounds are night market kids club family vacation pool staff sliders nice beach great resort main pool shuttle bus
Selected filters
Reviewed November 16, 2017

We (my boyfriend and I) went to the Hyatt for 2.5 weeks. It was a great experience. Very nice people, everything is very clean. Beautiful resort... Very peaceful. In one word: GREAT! I would definetly recommend this resort.

Date of stay: October 2017
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded November 16, 2017

Dear hiraendeboer,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.
I was very happy to read that you and your boyfriend had a truly wonderful experience while staying with us. Thank you for pointing out our friendly and attentive associates as well as the overall cleanliness of the resort.
My team and I are looking forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Reviewed November 15, 2017

I think about my stay here over and over! I didn't know what to expect, as I normally stay in small hotels, rather than large resorts.

We had club access, which was amazing. The pool was amazing, as was the food and breakfast.

Staff were gorgeous. Room was lovely.

The spa is next level - don't leave without having a treatment. We had a milk bath which was divine and the whole concept of the spa building is fabulous.

Overall, I can't wait to go back and would 100% recommend!

Room tip: Get club access
Date of stay: February 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Callory W

Dear Callory W,
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent stay with us. Your kind comments about our Regency Club as well THE BARAI Spa are very much appreciated. Created as a true temple of sanctuary, echoing the beauty and purpose of ancient Khmer Aquifers, THE BARAI Spa is an enchanting escape from the frenetic outside world.
We are looking forward to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

The Hyatt Regency Hyatt Hua Hin is a wonderful resort in a dreamlike setting on the Gulf of Thailand. The amenities are endless and the service is top notch.
The food is plentiful and beautifully. displayed.
The service is impeccable and the staff is eager to please.
The pool is tranquil, clean and endless. There is a slide for kids and adults alike.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights there is wonderful street market, live music and fantastic food just up the road from the hotel.
I would definitely recommend a stay at this beautiful resort.

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded November 14, 2017

Dear Susan Elizabeth M,
Thank you for your kind review on Trip Advisor.
How nice of you to highlight our wonderful facilities and amenities as well as the excellent food and service you experienced while staying with us.
Hyatt Regency Hua Hin has indeed a great location, just footsteps away from the popular weekend night markets Cicada and Tamarind.
We are looking forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2017

This place ous breathtakingly beautiful with the most delightful staff that I have ever experienced. This resort has numerous pools and is located on the beach. Each bar and restaurant offers delightful choices of food, drinks, and entertainment settled on a magically manicured property.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Dear alvertrab,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.
I was delighted to read that you had a great stay and that you were very impressed with the friendliness and politeness of our associates.
Thank you also for your kind comments about the excellent food & beverage offerings you experienced throughout the resort.
My team and I are looking forward to be at your service again in the near future.

Reviewed November 12, 2017 via mobile

We stayed here for 6 nights with another couple. Staff are outstanding, so pleasant and helpful. Breakfast was a vast array of varied foods to cater to any taste and was always of a high standard. I finally got to try the Thai noodle soup as one of the chefs kindly showed me what ingredients to use. The pools are so beautifully landscaped and you can always find a quiet spot to enjoy this area. Another fantastic aspect of this resort is the happy hours offered between 5 and 7pm with free beer, wine and some spirits as well as soft options. The ordeurves were changed on a daily basis and plentiful in fact on a couple of occasions we didn’t feel the need for our evening meal. Would definitely stay here again should we visit Hua Hin.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Christian W, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded November 13, 2017

Dear Joanne M,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor.
I was very happy to read that that you had a truly wonderful time at our resort and that you finally got to try the Thai noodle soup at its best.
My team and I are looking forward to be at your service again in a hopefully not too distant future.