Anantara Hua Hin Resort
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
  • Pool
2,831 results
All reviewslagoon roomrim namlagoon barexperience gurushuttle busthai restaurantgarden viewlush gardensbeach restaurantmain poolf brelaxing holidayprivate beachbeach frontclock towernight marketseafood
FilterAll languages
Reviewed April 7, 2014 via mobile

The rooms are good, clean and cozy. Beautiful thai style buildings. Only few mins taxi ride to city central, so we could easily go out for local food and night market.
All the staff were amazing! Very friendly, helpful and always smile. Especially I'd like to thank Dan for everything. He's a hell of a guy who made our holiday relaxing and worry-free.
Pool and the beach area are great too. Plenty of sun beds and lounges. Pool bar has buy one get one free happy hour which i loved!
I totally recommend this place! I will definitely go back!

Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Sun S
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2014

Dear Sun S,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Above all, I would like to thank you for staying with us during these few days off and also for taking the time to write on Trip Advisor.

I am glad to read that your vacations went "stress free" and that you appreciated our hotel and its team' services. I have passed your very nice comments to Dan who says "hi"!

Many thanks again, we are looking forward to welcoming you again in the near future.

Reviewed April 6, 2014

A very good location helped us unwind from the stress of life The staff are very attentive and helpful nothing was to much trouble The quality of food was very good everything cooked fresh and a good choice at breakfast
A wide range of nationalities and ages were well catered for The rooms are spacious and clean though bathroom needed a lick of paint There were always enough sunbeds , the beach was fairly clean , a few jelly fish around and the usual debris associated with a tidal beach , not sure why people complain about beaches when it is not the hotels responsbility , some people excpect to much and want perfection
Overall value for money and service

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear mick_brierley,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

I would like to thank you for taking the time to write this nice review on TA.

The team and I are glad to read that you have enjoyed some relexing time with us and have appreciated our resort, its restaurants and services.

I have duly noted your comment about the paint on our balcony, our maintenance team are taking care of it as I type these lines!

Many thanks again and we are looking forward to welcoming soon in Hua Hin.

Reviewed April 5, 2014

My daughter and I recently stayed at this hotel. We had a garden deluxe room which was in a good location, close to the pool and beach and also the reception and breakfast. All amenities of the hotel were really nice, breakfast was amazing. I appreciated having the shuttle to go into the town and we found all staff to be very friendly and helpful. The hotel grounds are beautiful and well maintained. I love Thailand, the food, the sun, shopping and the friendly Thai people always make for a great holiday. I would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank TraceyG1961
Thomas B, General Manager at Anantara Hua Hin Resort, responded to this reviewResponded April 6, 2014

Dear TraceyG1961,

Warmest greetings from the Anantara Hua Hin Resort & Spa!

Thank you for staying with us during these vacations and above all, thank you for taking the time to write this noice review on TA.

I am delighted to read that you have appreciated your stay with us and the hospitality of our wonderful team.

I am looking forward to welcoming you in the near futire,

Reviewed April 5, 2014

We've checked in to the hotel, it was very busy at the lobby area but the reception & bell desk staff was very professional, greeted us with a very warm welcome. We'd been allocated to a garden view premium room as we're vacation club member. The room is very small then what we have expected even it has an out door garden table. The hotel feel very clotted the pool size are small compare to other property which we've stayed within the brand. Not much to do within the hotel which would be difficult if u r looking to stay in & relax or traveling without a car. The parking is a distinct to walk to especially when it's rain. The gym is even further out, we didn't see the shutter service lets hope there is one on the menu. Overall I must say the friendliness of staff is very impressive.

• Stayed: April 2014

Dear Bambeboom

warmest greetings from Anantara Hua Hin Resort and Spa.

Above all I would like to thank you for your review on trip advisor, despite the overall mark, I am very pleased that you rated our location top marks with service and cleanliness highly rated also.

We appreciate your comments on the bell staff and your overall impressive service experience, this is certainly encouraging that the hard work of the associates to constantly improve standards and keep them even during busy periods is noticed, and we will pass this onto the team.

I am saddened to read that despite the great service offered, we were unable to communicate a few key services which may can contributed to a better experience.

1) The room size of a premium room is certainly of international standard, and we agree that this differs from some of the Anantara Vacation club apartments and villa s offered in other hotels and Anantara Vacation Club dedicated residences ,however we do have our Lagoon and Suite available additional redemption points, which offer a more spacious room and additional benefits.

2) Our Grounds are lush with native and tropical gardens designed by Bill Bensley. This is part of the Thai Village hotel concept and layout. We are certainly disappointed that you did not enjoy this, and can only recommend that if guests are looking for a more relaxing experience, our lagoon area with private pool and relaxation area is certainly an experience that guests recommend highly.

3) The hotel is a 10 minute shuttle bus ride from the hotel, operating from 2pm on the hour and our reception team are very happy to arrange seats on this service, this is also a complimentary service for the lagoon and suite guests.

4) Our car park, is located 25m from the front lobby. Our team offer car parking services for guests who wish to have their car valet. In addition in the case of rain, our team personally escort drivers with umbrella s for those who choose to self park.

5) The gym and tennis court are situated at the front of the property, in addition around the main pool is our recreation team who offer a range of activities, including bike tours, kayaking, Thai Boxing classes, morning yoga classes and much more. In addition we offer our Spice spoons Thai Culinary journey for those wishing to learn Thai cuisine.

Bambeboom, thank you for your review, I hope the above helps to clarify some of the services which we offer here in the hotel and look forward to welcoming you once again to deliver the exceptional service of Thai Hospitality to you at Anantara Hua Hin Resort and Spa.

Reviewed April 4, 2014

I stayed there for 3 nights and i regretted that we paid £100 per night, firstly the first room was smell of dump so next day I moved to the another. the room wasn't smelly but i found a frog on my towel in the bathroom even thought I was afraid to open a window/balcony, very expensive compere to other places, there was more old people so i would recommended to young people,the hotel a bit far away from the city

Room Tip: dont book a standard room there are very old and smelly
  • Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
6  Thank katarzyna m

Dear Karazyna

Greetings from Anantara Hua Hin Resort and Spa,

Thank you for taking the time to contribute to trip advisor. We appreciate your comments on your experience and we can only express how saddened we are that you did not enjoy your time here in Hua Hin.

We appreciate that on this occasion you did not find what you were looking for, and are very disappointed on the review and comments you have given us. We will be taking this back to our team for further review.

I would like to take the opportunity to clarify a couple of things.

1) The Hua Hin region itself is very different from other destinations in Thailand, the clientele in all 4 and 5* hotels in this area are all the same, as such if you are looking for a more lively nightlife experience, then perhaps considering another region is better suited.

2) The Hotel is situated 6km from the city centre and the hotel runs hourly shuttles to and from after 2pm. These shuttles are used widely by our guests who find this a very convenient service when looking to go out, and allows them to relax away from the cramped beaches and town centre during the day.

3) As for the comment on our standard rooms, we agree that these rooms may not be to the taste of all our guests, and for those who choose to stay in our next and further category rooms, they are very well reviewed and provide an excellent experience. We are in the final planning stages of our redecoration on all standard rooms where an update will certainly bring an improved guest experience in the future.

Once again, thank you for staying with us and we certainly apologize for the disappointing experience and certainly hope that you will consider Anantara Hotels in the future.

Kind regards,