We stayed here for one week over Christmas and found it a relaxing experience. The food was superb and perfect for dieting without feeling hungry. The location is in a very busy beach area so no reason to leave the resort as the surroundings are tacky. The cheapest room was quite small and sold as an inclusive package, still prohibitively expensive. The treatments varied from excellent to mediocre, and the concept of this holistic type of resort has been copied all over the world. That is why the price here cannot be justified. It's not super luxurious or very exclusive in feeling and there are many good destination spas worldwide. The staff were friendly but very spoilt, everyone expected tips. Service and tax were included in our charges but we were told that tips were expected. This spa is fine for specific medical purposes and if money is no object. At half the price, I would go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Chiva-Som is a luxury health resort, combining international standards with Thai hospitality to deliver personal wellness programmes in a non regimented way. Everything we do focuses on a holistic approach to health that incorporates mind, body and spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and TripOnline SA so you can book your Chiva-Som reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Chiva-Som Hotel Hua Hin
- Chiva Som Luxury Health Hotel
- Chiva Som Luxury Health Resort