“I can fly! I did it this morning! Thanks a lot Mark!!!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Sky Club Paramotor Hua Hin

Sky Club Paramotor Hua Hin
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience this amazing form of personal flight with an unforgettable Discovery Flight in Hua Hin Thailand.No experience or training necessary! Feel the magic by flying 'low and slow', fly with the birds while enjoying stunning panoramic views.Appreciate the beauty of Thailand from the air, a unique experience for all ages. Our internationally certified pilots offer comfort, safety and excitement during our 10 min, 20min or 30min excursions. No experience needed, just sit back and enjoy the cool breeze and big skies around spectacular Sam Roi Yod National Park and along the beaches of Dolphin Bay, Pranburi. Hua Hin Paramotor School's air strip is 25 minutes from Hua Hin city centre.Paramotor flight is one of the safest forms of aviation. The primary reason is low air speed and inherent stability. The research and technology that is constantly being applied to paramotoring has made this form of flight extremely accessible and safe for the general public.
Utrecht
“I can fly! I did it this morning! Thanks a lot Mark!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2014

Wowwww it was sooo cool to fly around in a paramotor!! Mark, Ceasar en Paul are super cool guys and I had the best expercience ever! Thanks again!

Visited January 2014

• Korean first
Bangkok
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Simply Awesome!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 2, 2014

After many years of wanting to try paramotor, finally at hua hin i was able to! And what a way to start 2014! Ride was smooth and even got to fly low with some birds over the small waves at the end. Pilot Mark was great and made sure everything was going smoothly. Will def do this again and highly recommended! Got a nice SD card at the end with clips and pics from the ride.

Visited January 2014
1 Thank jonraho
Hong Kong
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“must try in Huahin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 29, 2013

its such a fantastic experience in Huahin, the sights and view are superb up in the sky and its not scared at all! we had so much fun and wish can havea longer session. The pilot was nice and the service is very good! highly recommended!

Visited November 2013
1 Thank keitasorange1314
Singapore, Singapore
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Experience of a lifetime!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 22, 2013

Firstly, thank you guys for the experience of my lifetime! My ambition is to be a pilot because I am so envious of the birds flying freely in the sky. You gave me a experience even better than flying a plane. I felt like I was literally flying in the air by myself! Amazing thing you have going. Mark is a great guy! Golf & Paul were really friendly! Overall, a fantastic all round experience!

Visited November 2013
Düsseldorf
“Great sky ride in Hua Hin!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2013 via mobile

Thank you guys for a great experience.
I've never had the opportunity to start from the beach into the dawn of a fantastic day.

I also never flew with an eagle... This was a really amazing trip.

Good luck for the future!

Mathias