“Eternal Amari”
Review of Amari Hua Hin

Amari Hua Hin
Ranked #11 of 142 Hotels in Hua Hin
Reviewed June 10, 2013

I wish I could stay there forever. My weekend was amazing!! I live in Hua Hin and I wanted to treat my girlfriend a weekend away but close to home. I got in contact with the manager, Mario Mendis and I asked him what specials he can offer me. The deal he gave me was unbeatable compared to the other hotels in Hua Hin. The Amari staff treated us like royalty. Everybody was always super friendly and their variety of restaurants are 5 star quality. Their room service is top notch and I never had to wait longer than 5 minutes for something to be brought up to the room. Their Spa is incredible. My girlfriend said it was one of the best treatments she ever received. I want to thank the Amari staff and Mario for their excellent service and making it feel like home away from home.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Hancke
Mario M, Executive Assistant Manager at Amari Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded June 12, 2013

Dear Hancke

Thank you for your fantastic review of our lovely hotel, we are delighted that you and your girlfriend had a happy weekend away with us, While our team created a home away from home experience for you both. We take great empahsis in ensuring a family oriented hotel, thus welcoming our guests as we would welcome family members of our own.

Our Breeze Spa therapists are there to send you to a peaceful state of body and mind, to help you to rejuvenate from the rigors of everyday life. I highly suggest to try all of their signature mood therapies next time,

We look forward to welcoming you back soon at Amari Hua Hin and, please do not hesitate to contact myself or one of our team members to ensure a warm welcome back.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

The Amari Hua Hin was amazing! The most comfortable beds in Thailand. Beautiful rooms and décor. Awesome breakfasts and welcoming staff. The pool was wonderful - I loved the buzzer for staff, to place orders for food and drink. Although a little out of town, it's just a short inexpensive ride into town (20 Baht) and a 150 baht tuk tuk ride from town to hotel - a bargain.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank LovesThailandSydney
Mario M, Executive Assistant Manager at Amari Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded June 10, 2013

Dear LovesThailandSydney

Thank you for your review of our lovely hotel. I would have to personally agree with you that our beds are definitely the most comfortable because they are exclusively made for us. So if you want to experience the most comfortable bed in a hotel again, look no further than Amari Hua Hin or our sister Amari properties around Thailand & Asia

We are glad that you enjoyed our new technology for service by the pool. We take great emphasis in ensuring that our guests privacy is kept while they are relaxing, yet giving them the option to have our friendly team members just call a way with a press of a button.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon. As here at Amari Hua Hin, we do not believe the amount of stars you have that makes the standard of the hotel, but the way you provide service excellence to our guests to make them feel like stars.

Reviewed June 8, 2013

I'm breaking from my philosophy and writing a review even as I'm yet to check out, but such has been the time we've had at this lovely new property. This is a new Amari property in Khao Takiab which is about 5 kms from Night Market and about 2-3 kms from the New Hua Hin Market Village and is hence a bit away from the bustle of the city. But, thats a good thing because you get a sense of solace which many hotels/ resorts cannot offer due to their being "location focused", which is a very relative term when you're on holiday.

The hotel is large and spread across 2 buildings and we were thankfully upgraded to the Sea View room which also overlooked the MEGA swimming pool. Despite the room being next to the elevator, we were not once disturbed which is fantastic. The room itself is large, with a comfy king and a comfier day bed. Unlike other hotels which offer a smaller TV, I liked the flat panel and DVD player arrangement here. The washroom was great too with a powerful rain shower and I hardly missed a bathtub. Totally loved the balcony which afforded me some lovely views of the property and the sea.

The facilities were really nice and we ended up using the pool for close to 5 hours a day and unlike other reviewers we never had problems with the service. In fact, the pool bar staff were attentive, sharp and extremely friendly and we had a great time chatting with them and partaking of the lovely cocktails they made. We didnt use the Gym or the Spa this time so really cannot comment on them.

Room service was fantastic, prompt and the food was reasonably priced as well, as was the mini bar. Breakfast was like any other Star hotel breakfast, lots of variety, live egg stations and prompt service. To this would like to mention a gentleman Stefan, who was extremely attentive and made us feel like guests in his home. He was always there, before you could look around. Another brilliant staff member was Aneerrat (I'm sorry if its a typo) at the front desk. She was just awesome and a total sweetheart, explaining the entire property and Hua Hin to us. We faced an issue with a power cut on our first night and couldn't access the rooms late at night and the entire front desk staff was so helpful explaining and apologizing for the inconvenience and we were of course bowled over by Aneerrat.

I think these two members speak of the all the staff in general since we never had anything but the friendliest of smiles from each of the them. They truly made our 2nd trip to Hua Hin more memorable than our first visit (Another review). KUDOS and we will be BACK !!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
2  Thank premjit_pc

Dear Premjit_pc

WOW..!!! We at Amari Hua HIn are really overwhelmed by your review. Sharing your comments with the team has really brighten their week. Especially our 2 star team members that you mentioned.

Once again our apologies on the blackout due to the severe storm that night, however it is great to see our team members have acted swiftly and professionally to ensure that didn’t put a dent on your stay.

We very much look forward to welcoming you back soon, and please do not hesitate to contact us directly to ensure your next stay is an even memorable one.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

This hotel was newly opened and so the property was very fresh and clean. The rooms were very nice. The hotel was very quiet during our stay and there was no problem getting sun beds . A shuttle can be taken to the beach however when the tide is in the gate to the beach is closed as the tide comes right up to the property. Eating at night is somewhat limited with just the cafe and the beach restaurant.
The staff were very nice. Breakfast was good and had everything you would expect including an egg man. The pool was very nice also.

• Stayed: August 2012
2  Thank Trudy D
Mario M, Executive Assistant Manager at Amari Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded May 31, 2013

Dear Trudy D

Thank you for your lovely review of our hotel. We are delighted that you had a pleasant stay.
please allow me to inform you of our fantastic Food & Beverage outlets available at our hotel for you to enjoy next time you are here.

Mosaic - all day dining
A contemporary, all-purpose restaurant which showcases a simple, fresh approach to dining. Fresh bread and pastries, local fruits and international breakfast favourites dominate the offering with Thai specialities throughout the day.

Coral Lounge - lobby bar
The perfect place to meet friends or family and enjoy an excellent coffee, tea or a glass of wine. Match this with a selection of mini-cakes, novel pastries or a savoury item. Favourites such as cappuccino, espresso, latte and tasting flights of chilled or hot speciality teas sit comfortably alongside a friendly wine-by-the-glass offering.

Reef Deli - bistro & internet café
Adjacent to the pool with indoor and outdoor seating, the Reef Deli offers a blend of culinary offerings with a core element of ever-popular, deli-style comfort foods brought together with a streak of sophistication. Catch up with emails at the internet lounge, get out of the sun for a moment and enjoy simple favourites, whether for lunch or an early dinner. Share an ice cream with family and friends, catch up with the news and browse our retail section.

Shoreline Beach Club
Located directly on the Khao Takiab beachfront, this BBQ beachside lounge offers simple, grill favourites by day and a more extensive barbecue choice in the evening. Upbeat lounge sounds and drinks designed with an element of sharing ensure a liberal dose of hip. The entire experience is one of simplicity and togetherness.

Aqua - pool bar
The menu blends international poolside favourites with “Tastes of Thailand” including a range of Thai bites. Both Thai and foreign guests alike will enjoy snacking all day on our Thai street food, with noodle soups, satay, fresh fruits and other street side favourites

We look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

Big, well organized and decorated hotel. I regret that it is far from the beach, reason for which I will not go there in holidays. Big swimming pool but hard to get service there in the morning. Electric system in rooms is complicated to identify. Aircon impossible to tune down. Nice terrace but no mosquito net limiting therefore evening access

• Stayed: May 2013
Mario M, Executive Assistant Manager at Amari Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2013

Dear Didier D

Thank you for your review of our lovely property. We are disappointed to hear that you had some hiccups thru your stay. We are definitely looking into these comments and will rectify the matter swiftly.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and ensuring that your next stay will be a memorable one

Reviewed May 8, 2013

Amari Hua Hin is absolutely beautiful. We were swept away from the moment we entered the lobby. The lobby, the rooms, restaurants were so lovely. The staff could not have been more helpful. I have never seen a more beautiful pool. We had a wonderful time at Amari Hua Hin and I would never consider staying anywhere else if I was in Hau Hin. I wish we could have stayed longer. It is SO worth the trip.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
6  Thank Abbie-StuartF
Mario M, Executive Assistant Manager at Amari Hua Hin, responded to this reviewResponded May 13, 2013

Dear Abbie-StuartF

Thank you for your fantastic review on our lovely property. We are delighted that you had a pleasant stay. Sharing your comments with our team is what makes us strive more for service excellence experiences to all our guests.

We look forward to welcoming you back soon and please do not hesitate to contact myself or our team to ensure a warm welcome back.

Reviewed May 3, 2013

Amari Hua Hin is a fantastic hotel and would recommend anyone to go there one time.
Excellent service and luxurious furnishings. You can not compare to the quality of the European Union. Swimming pool and convenient beach service excellent.
I can not wait to go again this year.

Room Tip: All rooms is same and all with beautiful view