“You can never go wrong with The Living Room”
Review of Living Room Bistro

Living Room Bistro
Ranked #357 of 698 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Thai, International, Wine Bar
Good for: Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: Hua Hin's premier beach front restaurant, located at the end of Soi 51 on the beach. Stylish Surroundings await you with the finest dining you will experience in Hua Hin.We look forward to welcoming you
Reviewed April 2, 2013

This restaurant looks truly amazing and the food will not dissapoint you either. It is located right next to the ocean and has a romantic atmosphere. I went here a few times and everthing I ordered was always amazing. In March I celebrated my birthday here and the staff brought me a cake after dinner with 'happy birthday' written in chocolate while the guy playing the guitar played 'happy birthday to you'. A really nice gesture.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

One night we went to eat to the Coco 51, which is popular in Hua Hin and we noticed the Living Room Bistro, just opposite to the Coco 51. We decided then to come back another night in the same area and eat at the Living Room. The atmosphere is very lounge-like and pleasant. The terrace is right on the beach so it is very breeze and quite romantic Very friendly staff. We tried pasta, chicken and fish. They have both thai and international cuisine. The dishes are simple but tasty.

Reviewed March 15, 2013

Found this place by coincidence and would like to recommend! Came on a crowded and busy saturday - got the last valet parking, had no reservation but the set up us table for us just on the edge to the beach. Perfect for a romantic dinner! Lovely sea view and watched Loy Kratongs flying by! We tried western food, but they do have Thai, and I would guess its great! Tried chilly prawns for starter, very Spanish tapas style - yummy!! My main was seafood pasta, and my exception to low fas low carb was worth it! My partner tried the duck a l'orsnge. Very good, beautifully garnished. Good crispy dry white wine. They have many wines, and next time I'll enter the library to have a look before deciding. I simply love the building, the arts gallery and the ambiance! A very nice surprise, good food and service! They also have a small boutique hotel connected, I might consider that!

Thank Sissel Henriett... L
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This place ticks all the boxes...and is my favourite restaurant in Thailand...so far!!
I have been to Thailand five times and my wife is Thai...and we both know what good Thai food tastes like.
This place has delicious food, awesome atmosphere, great views and good service.
'Tom yum kha mu' and 'Hor mok talaay (coconut with curry seafood)' were one of the best we have tasted. And we order these dishes regularly.
Price is reasonable considering location and setting. House wines are also very nice!
This restaurant will be one of the reasons that makes us come back to Hua Hin :)

Reviewed December 30, 2012

A group of four of us went here recommended by our hotel. The food was average, the one special that was advertised which we ordered was not available. One meal came 30 minutes after the rest.