SEA Harmony Eco Lodge
Hilton
  • Breakfast included
G.House(Hua Hin)
$22
Ruenkanok Thai House(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$103
$58
Agoda.com
Marrakesh Hua Hin Resort & Spa(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$196
$156
$110
$123
$115
Anantasila Villa by the Sea, Hua Hin(Hua Hin)(Great Value!)
$76
$73
$528
  • Pool
All reviewshome away from homeguest houseamber roomthe main roadevery morningcommon areasstayed for two nightsmonkey mountainprivate balconytakiab beachperfect staycicada night marketindyguesthousehostskashabulldog
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 21, 2013

We never actually stayed here but were shown around for a future trip to Hua Hin. The owners are a young enthusiastic couple who are passionate about the place. The small touches and individual rooms are lovely, clean and well cared for. I would definitely stay here when i return to Hua Hin. The house is in a quiet road but close to the main road where you can take public transport to the town. The owners also own a lovely corner restaurant which serves the most fantastic boat noodles for a really small price. Came to the restaurant a few times in the week we stayed in Hua Hin and would recommend this place too. All in all a definite place to visit and also stay in.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Natalie H
Node K, Manager at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

It was great to hear from you here. thank you for visiting our house and cafe as well as writing this review. I hope to see you again and having you stay at SEA Harmony next time

Node and Indy

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I have been staying at Sea Harmony for my unplanned holidays. It is my first time here and would highly recommend it. The accommodation is wonderful, very clean, very homey... just like the title - they made this place like a home even thought I am away from home!

I received a friendly warm welcome on my arrival & were looked after throughout my stay. Thank you Node for the great hospitality, Indy for the great girlie talk and breakkie every morning, Pella... my breakkie companion and off course Kascha... my all time favourite!

I have been missing the noodles and soupy rice I had everyday and I'll be back very soon to complete my Vineyard list!!!

All the best people!!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled solo
Node K, Owner at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 7, 2013

JC That's was great thank you for the review and the key ring
please come and visit us gain soon
All the best
Node

Reviewed August 3, 2013

A very clean and very beautiful guesthouse! It feels like comming home. every room is decorated in a different individual way. And on top, we could even rent a motorbike there!!!!!!!!
Node was super nice!Thanks again for our breakfast package ;-)
We will definitly go there again when we visit Hua Hin!!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Node K, Owner at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded August 5, 2013

Top feedback thank you for sharing it was a great time having you with us
Next time when you come to SEA Harmony Hua Hin guesthouse you will be certained that you got friends here

cheers
Node Indy Pela and Kascha

Reviewed July 22, 2013

Owners are really nice and helpful. This house is a cosy place to stay. Their rooms are cute and clean. It is not noisy at night. I can have a good long sleep. We can have a full complete breakfast set in an incredible reasonable price. I really love this place and absolutely recommended for you. I felt like it is the 2nd house of mine.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Node K, Owner at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded July 31, 2013

Thank for review We are very glad that you feel our home as your second home.
I called Melbourne home when I was there in past ten year and I am delighted to hear that Melbournian called Thailand " home " too

Reviewed July 19, 2013 via mobile

An excellent B&B with personal touches and references to their (the hosts') Australian connection. I loved the serenity away from the doof doof party crowd. Both Indy and Node were attentive hosts. On your short morning walk to the beach in the morning, stop by at the cafe and try aunty's boat noodles and the best coffee I've ever tasted in Thailand. Node gave excellent advise on where to go, what to do and even arranged our transportation. A must stay if you are travelling to Hua Hin - for that good old fashion friendly services.

• Stayed: April 2013
1  Thank cloudymix

Another great reviews from Melbournian Thank you for this!
Hope to see you again