“Cosy and welcoming!” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #1 of 283 Hua Hin B&B and Inns
Montreal, Canada
“Cosy and welcoming!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2012

I've booked the Navy room, which was the cheapest so I was a bit afraid about how it would feel. But I was very glad when they open the door. It was bright, clean and quiet.
The guest house is situated just a 3 minute walk from the beach and a 20 minute bicycle ride from town, which was perfect for me. In this area, you kind of feel you're in Thailand and not just in a busy-touristy place. Also, there is a nice night market from Friday to Sunday just 1km away from Sea Harmony. Finally, I must tell that Node and Indy are just wonderful owners. They were calling me by my name from the first day I was there! They like people and they really seem to enjoy what they are doing. And they prepare the best soup in the morning, don't miss it!

• Stayed November 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Node K, Owner at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this review, December 6, 2012
Hi Julie
It was great having you with us at Sea Harmony
We missed great chats and breakfast at our cafe we hope to see you again here

Node and Indy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Polish first
  • Thai first
Melbourne
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 20, 2012

An excellent choice. Spent a few days at this great guesthouse and like many of the reviews before I wished I could stay longer. It's clean, it's bright and most of all it feels like home. The hosts are great and the breakfast is yummy with great coffee. I didnt expect a flatscreen tv in my room, nor would I expect big white bath towels and nice shampoo and soap in a guest house. Quality touches...keep up the good work guys.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Node K, Manager at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Hi David
it was great to see you here with with us. I would suggest you more if you stay longer next trip
Come and visit us again

Node
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2012 via mobile

I loved this charming little bed and breakfast. The navy room was a real bargain. Not much more expensive than a hostel! Lots of personal touches in the decor. A real homely feel to the place and Node kindly let me hang around on my last day, even though I'd checked out, as I wasn't leaving Hua Hin until the evening. He also let me use the shower. Delicious breakfasts here too. Also located at the much nicer end of town.

• Stayed November 2012
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Node K, Owner at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this review, November 21, 2012
Thank you for sharing the review. It was a pleasure having you with us
I wish you can stay with us longer. Hua Hian has a lot to offers so don't forget to come and say g' day

Node
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 29, 2012

We spent a delightful weekend at Sea Breeze and couldn't have asked for more. A very cute guest house with spacious rooms and gracious hosts. A special mention must be made for Indy and Node's cafe, which is just around the corner and offers the best coffee in Hua Hin and a very chilled vibe.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Node K, Owner at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this review, October 30, 2012
It was great having you stayed with us at SEA Harmony. We are really appreciate your review and it helps us to continue improve our house and services creating home atmosphere for all guests.
Please come and stay with us again when you come to Hua Hin

Node and Yui
Chiang Mai, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 18, 2012

Sea Harmony is a true guesthouse which has a boutique hotel feel. Only a 2minute walk from a quiet beach. It's close to things such as a 7 Eleven, shops of all sorts, restaurants and bars are just a 5 minute walk away. The staff is friendly and personable. Probably the smallest guesthouse in Hua Hin but also the best.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
2 Thank Bikegypsy
Node K, Owner at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this review, October 19, 2012
Hi Stef
Thank you for the review I hope to see you again in Hua Hin
Berlin, Germany
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

When I wrote an email to Sea Harmony for reservation, I got an email reply from Node right away. This for me is a big plus. We stayed 2 nights at Sea Harmony, it was a very pleasant stay. Owners Node and indy are really friendly . Due to unexpected longer stay and limited budget, we had to move to a cheaper guest house down the road but we still went to their cafe everyday to have breakfast and coffee. Our children enjoyed their daily chat with Node and Indy as well as playing with the dog Pela.
The guest house is clean and cozy. Very relaxed atmosphere. It is only 1 minute's walk to the quiet beach. It isn't in centre but it is not a problem as it is a short ride by Green Songteaw to town, for only 10B.
Highly recommended. We are looking forward to going back!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank ndyxie
Node K, Owner at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this review, October 17, 2012
Dear Indy
Thank you very much for quick and nice review. That was great to host you at SEA Harmony. The kids are adorable I wish I could have smart kids like them.
please come to visit us again

Ratchaburi, Thailand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

Stayed two nights at Sea harmony and we wanted more!! Love everything about this place especially staff here. The rooms are clean and very unique. There has decent cafe and noodle bar at the front of the Main street. it was very handy and delicious.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with friends
3 Thank Bank209
Node K, Owner at SEA Harmony Eco Lodge, responded to this review, October 15, 2012
Thanks for the reviews Our cafe and staff are awaiting for you in the near future please come and visit us again

Node & yui