“A taste of Thailand!!”

Thai Cooking Course Hua Hin
Ranked #1 of 6 Food & Drink in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer our customers the opportunity to learn how to cook real Thai food in an authentic home style setting. A typical day begins with a trip to the local market to buy our ingredients. Then back to our traditonal teak home to learn and then cook a variety of dishes. Our business has been running 12 years and our skilled, friendly instructor can teach you the tricks of Thai cooking in a relaxed atmosphere.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Activities for older children
Reviewed September 21, 2012

This cooking course has been an awesome experience and certainly one of the highlights of our trip to Thailand. We loved visiting the market and get to know the Thai ingredients. The location of the cooking course is superb. Our group was fun too. The recipes are explained perfectly and I must say tasted devine. Best Thai food we've tasted so far. This cooking course is a MUST do if you're in Hua Hin or in the neighborhood of Hua Hin.

1  Thank CHEROKEEWW
There are newer reviews for Thai Cooking Course Hua Hin

Reviewed September 3, 2012

From the pick up at my hotel, to returning home that afternoon, I had a wonderful day.
Beau, was charming and spoke excellent english, very informative and fun as well. We visited the Chat CHai market to shop for ingredients for a pre-arranged menu and then went to Beau's home to prepare our food, feast is a better word really.
Their home was lovely, very traditional Thai and it was lovely to meet her husband, daughter and helper.
The food we all cooked was amazing and I can't wait to attempt the same menu at home (in fact my friends are insisting & soon).
A must to do when visiting Hua Hin, a will go back next year and learn some new dishes.

Reviewed August 30, 2012

We made the phone call to Bo and asked about a cooking lesson. One hour later, she rang back and said she was free. We were picked up from our hotel just before 9am, and along with 3 other enthusiatic cooks to be, we were taken our a culinary adventure. We first walked through the fresh food market where our ingredients were selected, as well as been given a very knowledgeable lesson in the difference in thai vegetables and spices (and what to use as an alternative if not available in our country). Then we were transported to the house where our day was full of fun, laughter and cooking. Bo was patient, and we had the pleasant surprise of being introduced to her family. Rather than be shown how to cut the vegetables, then add this and that, we were taught the lesson of taste, why we were adding this or that spice and what we were tasting. What makes this cooking lesson stand out is that there is follow up via email and facebook where you can ask questions or receive recipes. I would recommend spending the day with Bo and her family and learning from her cooking experiences.

1  Thank ElaineW840
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I did wonder whilst relaxing by the pool why on earth I was going to spend a day cooking, after all I do plenty at home. However the whole experience was thoroughly enjoyable, right from begining to end. It was great going through the market with Beau explaining all about the different things on sale. Beau is a wonderful teacher, she has such a lovely calm manner and is very knowledgable. The food was delicious and I learnt lots! I would recommend this to anyone

1  Thank tass0249
Reviewed August 19, 2012

A fantastic day in Hua Hin, loved learning about all the food at the market I previously didn't recognize. The Thai style house where the cooking is done is beautiful. The food was beautiful and I think actually achievable back home. Well worth it.