“Widescreen Huahin”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 9, 2016 via mobile

This restuarant is located on the south head of huahin beach. The access rode is narrow and high slope.
But the view from here is beautiful. If you want to relax, this reastuarant is OK.

Date of visit: September 2016
Write a reviewReviews (116)

Reviewed July 20, 2016

The ambience was astounding and the service was good n fast.we had in total 10 delicious dishes excluding bververages.the best are the steamed frawns,curry crabs,fried fish and others.we had a wonderful dinner after visiting Monkey Hill.I strongly recommend this hidden eating place.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed July 7, 2016

The location really is fantastic, the seafood is of a good quality and the service was perfectly acceptable. It was a touch expensive but I suppose you are paying for the wonderful location.

Date of visit: May 2016
Reviewed June 29, 2016 via mobile

The comments on this restaurant is so extreme, some said good and some said horrible. Eventually I came for a trial myself. My comment is below standard I ordered 4 dishes. One was good, one was so so and the remaining two were rubbish. Service was OK, price was almost the same as those in the hua hin central district Seaview restaurants. There is not a need to come here.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed April 11, 2016 via mobile

We ate here for my sister's birthday celebration and as such it was a special occasion for our family group of 12. The table set for us was nice and set by the sea and the waitress were patient in taking our multiple orders and were attentive in serving us rice and topping up our drinks. The food was also cooked to a high standard and I would recommend the Tom Yum Goong here. However, our orders arrived in dribs and drabs and frustratingly the only plain chicken dish that my 4-year-old could eat with his rice, which we ordered right at the beginning, arrived right at the end of our meal when he had eaten a plateful of plain rice. Other things also arrived late and needing frequent reminders so the whole experience was not as relaxing and enjoyable as it could have been. I think they would have coped with a smaller group with smaller order better. Nevertheless I would recommend this restaurant as one of the better ones for eating seafood in Hua Hin.

Date of visit: April 2016