“Always Welcomed” 4 of 5 bubbles

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Bedford
“Always Welcomed”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2013

For 6 years the Siam has been our preferred restaurant, providing a range of Thai and European food with something for everyone. Prices are reasonable, and most meals were to our satisfaction. The staff know us well now, which might help, and we are always well looked after.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Iangeorge

Kristiansand
“Good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Good decent food.Meny in thai, english and swedish! They even got some swedish dishes on the meny, for instant swedish meatballs.Maybe a little expensiv thinking of the value.Nice staff.

Visited December 2012
Newbury
“Great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 22, 2013

Great food, really! We very rarely return to the same restaurant when on holiday, but we did return to this one! It was really really very good!

Visited February 2013
Malvern
“Nice restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2013 via mobile

We visited this trauma rent back in 2010 and so decided to try it again in 2013 and it didn't disappoint. We were concerned having read one or two negative reviews, but the food was very good and he service was pretty good too. It wasn't the best Thai meal we have had but the Mermaid restaurant near the Holiday inn at Regents Beach will probably take some beating. However, if you are in Hua Hin it's worth a visit.

1 Thank Pencroft
Leeds, UK
“A terrible food experience”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 3, 2012

We arrived in Hua Hin on the 25th October and as it was our first day, we wandered around and look for something that look clean, pleasant and had some vegetarian options as well. I was the only vegetarian of the group so we wanted to find something that could accommodate everyone's needs. The Siam restaurant seemed to tick all the boxes.

However, all my three vegetarian dishes were not even edible. As I tend to be a fussy eater, I asked my other companions what they thought of their food and the general consent was that the quality was very poor. The only food I managed to eat what some steamed rice and we all left the place quite upset. The service on the other hand was friendly but nobody seemed to appreciate my feedback when I sent back my dishes. I would like to emphasize that my negative comment is not due to the fact that I am not used to Thai food. I actually love Thai food and my boyfriend and I often eat Thai in England. I have also been to Thailand before therefore I was expecting a much better quality.

As far as my three friends and I are concerned, we will never eat there again! However, we have found plenty of other places to suit our palate and these will be available on my page.

• Visited October 2012