“New dish”

Thai taste
Ranked #129 of 742 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Description: small, clean and charming restaurant outside of touristic area with top quality food at low price. Thai & western food. Chicken satay to die for. Also fresh fish upon order 1 day before. Friendly service. We are MOVING! Beginning of september to HuayMongol Road, next to Carwash!from Hua Hin, on left side just before going up the hill, from Elephant Tour, just down the hill on right side next to carwash.
Reviewed August 7, 2013

I have been eating in this restaurant and they are always make me impressed. The chef creative the new dish which western can enjoy and also Thais can eat too. My family will coming to visit us in Hua Hin ,no doubt I will show them this restaurant . Food are always delicious and price is exceptable. Love it.

4  Thank Linda C

Reviewed August 3, 2013

Being new to Hua Hin I was recommended this restaurant as a true taste of Thailand...and I was not disappointed! The food was delightful and we sampled several different dishes, each wonderful, but the pick of the bunch for me was the Red Duck Curry and the fantastic seafood. The prices are very reasonable and the service was excellent,with the head chef, Bas, being a true gent. I would wholeheartedly recommend this place for an evening with friends and look forward to my next visit.

1  Thank Trevor O
Reviewed June 27, 2013

It is always nice to go for dinner at Thai taste. A relax atmosphere, good food nice staff etc. The price is reasonable and a good choice of food that regularly gets updated!

1  Thank Menno v
Reviewed June 25, 2013

After almost a year in Europe, in and out, back to Thailand and Hua Hin :)
And also looking around for new and old(er) places to eat.
This one I remember as good and it still is very good! Al fresh and a la minute cooked food
with super flavours.
And staff is still ok too and the prices also so this is a place yes to come back again.

1  Thank misantro f
Reviewed June 23, 2013

We had dinner at this restaurant twice, the first time the food and the service was excellent, the second time both were only average, hence an overall rating of 4 and the conclusion that the extra effort of getting here is worth it, but only just.