“Sakura Sushi "Best in Town"”
Review of Sakura Sushi

Sakura Sushi
Ranked #54 of 742 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I've tired every sushi place around Hua Hin and several in BKK, but nothing comes close to the perfect sushi at Sakura. It is comparable to much of the food I ate in Japan. The owner is one of the nicest guys to run a restaurant in town and his prices can't be beat. Fantastic food, great location, without any of the gimmicky junk that is usually found in Thai sushi places.

I usually go there about twice a month, and have done so for the last 3+ years. I still find and try new things on his vast menu and I have never been disappointed.

Reviewed June 2, 2012

We lived in Hua Hin last year and I am still sad cause we find this place too late.. This is good japanese restaurant. Everything what we ate there was good. My favourites where tuna tataki and philly maki rolls. We also enjoyed a Triple Dragon set, that one is very good! I am happy to go Hua Hin in December, and I am sure we visit Sakura more than once.

Reviewed May 22, 2012 via mobile

Outside of Fuji restaurant. This is the best sushi restaurant in Hua Hin. They offer many special rolls, soups, teriyaki, and have bento box set. The price is reasonable. I would highly recommend this place for sushi lovers.

Reviewed May 5, 2012 via mobile

We have been coming here since it opened and always the standard of food is spot on.
The owner is always there and the service is great

Reviewed April 17, 2012

Sakura is a local favorite. They have a reasonable range of menu choices and most of the menu choices are so inexpensive you wonder how they stay open. The yellow fin tuna cheek might be the most expensive thing on the menu and it's done pretty well. No one expects Nobu when you walk through the doors of a Hua Hin shophouse and who would? What you get is affordable Japanese food that is generally pretty spot on.

1  Thank Keith E