Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Etrip
StayForLong
Hotels.com
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2012

Although physically I am back at work after 7 days at evergreen, my mind is still floating between the amazing trip I have just done, and the return trip I will again do next year.
To sum up, our group of 8 discussed whether we go to Mission hills, Vegas etc. but simply for value we will not be able to top Evergreen Hua Hin for quality of service, value, proximity to world class golf courses, and happy smiling faces.
To John and your staff thank you for a memorable trip, I will now spend 11 months dreaming of my return journey.
John, Congratulations on and exceptional facility that suited our 8 person group down to the ground.

Room tip: I had the pleasure of the upstairs suite, it was perfect to conduct business quietly during the moments we weren't golfing or enjoying the hospitality.
Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have just spent a week at the Evergreen and as "A very relaxed hotel for golfers" this accommodation continually exceeded expectations. Our group of 8 all enjoyed the hospitality of management and staff who could have not have been more welcoming to our needs. We played golf at 6 of Hua Hins great courses (Lakeview, Majestic, Springfield, Black Mountain, Seapine and Banyon) . Each day a variety of breakfast's preceded arranged tee times & transport to and from courses. Post golf while recollecting the round, there was always a refreshing swim and a cold beer available prior to being tuk tuk'ed into town to enjoy any number of fine dining places and bars recommended to us by staff. The Evergreen provided us the ideal 19th hole. If you are looking for the ultimate Hua Hin golfing experience you should include the Evergreen.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

I have just had the pleasure of spending a week at Hua Hin’s Evergreen Boutique Hotel with several mates on a golf trip. The Evergreen’s “off the beaten track” location and friendly, casual atmosphere make it the perfect getaway for this sort of trip.
It is great not to be regimented to formal hours but to get up at any hour and have your freshly cooked bacon and eggs (and whatever else might take your fancy that morning) placed at your table along with a warm smile.
Mine host John can get you on to Hua Hin’s best gold courses at reasonable rates including Black Mountain which for me was one of the most beautiful spots I have visited in the world let alone had the pleasure to play golf on!
We also had the pleasure of joining John and a few other locals for a couple of games which provides a great insight not only to the courses but on the local region.
Evergreen’s rooms were spacious and comfortable with huge, king size beds. The ability for a small group of eight to book the hotel out is a bonus. The Evergreen was also exceptional value!
I generally take the view that there is a lot of the world still to see but I will definitely be making a return trip to Hua Hin’s Evergreen Boutique Hotel!
Michael, Australia

Room tip: Some of the rooms on Level 1 were massive
Reviewed March 12, 2012

The Evergreen is described as a "golfers" hotel and everything is pretty much golf themed.. all the rooms are named after famous courses (we stayed in the Muirfield, our son in the Augusta!) and there's lots of golf memorabilia around . The bedrooms were very large, king size beds comfortable - we had difficulty with hot water in our bathroom which they were fixing on the day we checked out but our son's shower was fabulous! There's tea and coffee making in the room plus a fridge and a flat screen tv which is a bit small for the large room. Internet was great. We enjoyed the breakfast - theres a variety of choices including eggs and bacon/ham/sausages but I recommend the healthy 'Michelle Wei'. The pool is more for dipping in than swimming but we enjoyed it. The hotel is a little far from town, about 15 minute walk or 5 minute tuk tuk, compensation is that it is quiet and away from the tourists. There is a beach near by but I would not recommend it, if you drive for 10 minutes you'll find a beach with sun beds, umbrellas etc. Staff were very sweet and accommodating. We booked on AGODA and got a very good deal and the staff made arrangements for the golf, in one case getting up half an hour early so the guys could have breakfast before heading off to play. This is a small, quirky hotel, painted in bright colours, only about 8 rooms altogether. If you are looking for plush towels and elegant bathrooms it is not for you, but we enjoyed the ambiance and the informality and felt it was good value. It is ideal for golfers and for families with younger children ...

Room tip: The Augusta on the main level is nice ... the rooms upstairs are probably more private.
Date of stay: March 2012
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed February 23, 2012

Stayed there for 4 days in February 2012.
Not worth the price.
Very average hotel – though expensive compared to the down hotels. Some would probably call it cozy, I would probably call it a bit worn-out.
Quite friendly staff but they lack the ability to speak English and are therefore not much help. Ok breakfast, but far from interesting.
Very small pool and I’m not quite convinced that it is maintained properly.
Situated 1,5 km from down town Huahin so you must depend on the hotel’s free Tuk Tuk transportation – unfortunately it doesn’t drive between 12 and 17 o’clock.
I recommend you instead chose a down town hotel for better value. And if you want to be close to the atmosphere of down town Huahin, this hotel is not recommendable.
Christian, Denmark