“Lovely food”

Cuisines: French, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 2, 2014

This place was recommended to us, we where not disappointed, food hot lovely well presented and plentiful, definately would go again.

1  Thank amk014

Reviewed June 24, 2014

Visited here on a recommendation, hard to find at first but well worth it, fabulous food and service at very reasonablem prices...

1  Thank wingchunsifu
Reviewed June 18, 2014

Orchids have been around for a long time and we have been here some years ago.
This time I hade Prawns w asparagus in oystersauce. It was a rather big portions 10 mediumsized shrimps looked nice and tasted nice at first but for my European tastebuds it was too much pepper. My mouth was starting to burn after a short while. My wife hade 2 different Thai vegetable dish which she said was ok but not very Thai in taste. And maybe thats why we mostly see falangs eating here. Not a bad choice but also not the best when we are in for Thai food.

1  Thank JankanHH
Reviewed June 10, 2014

We are expats and we have dined here a least 4 times in the last 2 months.
My Husband and I have our own table we sit at when we go there and we have our own fan.
They are very nice and their food is excellent. The food portions are very big. You get a lot for your money.

1  Thank hfbt58
Reviewed May 5, 2014

We ate here a lot several years ago. The menu is less extensive than previously, perhaps the layout of the menu (the meat listed at the top of the page followed by a list of ways in which it could be served eg red curry, stir fried with cashew nuts, steamed etc) put me off a bit. Also I loved the Imperial Thai Curry in the old days (a red curry soup) which I couldn't find. Nevertheless the panang curry was tasty and my companions enjoyed their meals too. Recommend the homemade ice cream for dessert. Oh and our favourite waitress still works there!

2  Thank Alison R