“Delicious but you pay for it.”
Review of Orchids

Orchids
Ranked #18 of 742 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: French, Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Without doubt the most expensive meal we have eaten so far this week, but possibly the best. My partner had the NZ fillet and it was fantastic. My orchids special curry was equally tasty (despite me ordering chicken I got and paid more for beef which was I am sure a genuine mistake). As others have said good service, nice location and that all important open to the street seating. This is not a big place but we only had to wait a few minutes for a table. Certainly worth a visit if you don't mind paying a little more.

1  Thank Denise B

Reviewed April 8, 2014

Also very friendly service. Good food, good wine, cold Singha. Low price. Sorry, I don't have 50 syllables or more, will this do?

1  Thank Aquarius46
Reviewed April 1, 2014

Arrived ten minutes early (service started at 6pm) Asked if we could get a drink and wait but was welcomed with a miserable face. Food might be good but with the greeting we received.. would never give them my custom or money

1  Thank bahn_farang
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Good food and service in a lively environment. Being open to the Main Street .
We have eaten here before and four different meals all well cocked with pleasant service and friendly staff.

1  Thank GVC1941
Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

Its rated to be one of the best in Hua Hin, I will for sure say its not.. Although food was ok, nice place and very friendly staff. Finally someone who can speak English. Ordered "normal" thai food, which was ok.

3  Thank mereding