“Fabulous...as usual”

Cuisines: European, Thai, Bar, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 22, 2014

One of the first things we do when we get to Hua Hin is make our way to I Rice. Once again, we were not disappointed. Good, tasty food at a reasonable price...what more could you want? We spent a quiet evening watching the world go by and eating our favourite Thai meals!

Reviewed April 17, 2014 via mobile

It is always feel like eating at home every time we come to Hua-Hin. Food are always excellent and staffs are always giving you the best service.. What else can you ask for your holiday !!!!

Reviewed March 27, 2014 via mobile

As a group of friends we regularly eat here as the price is really good and you can pick a few dishes each and share the lot. I would recommend the battered fish that come out like fish fingers but better.
Service with a smile and very friendly staff

Reviewed February 20, 2014

I actually won a voucher to first eat at this restaurant, and I have been back several times since. The food is very well cooked and the meals are presented very well on great crockery. Prices are very good and the menu choices are varied.

Pom and her staff work very well together.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

We've been staying in Hua Hin for a couple weeks now, and have visited I Rice twice. The staff are very friendly with excellent English, and the place is well decorated and very clean. But most importantly, the food is excellent. We can't get enough of the salt and chili squid (had two orders yesterday), and their spicy fried noodle is full of flavour (but very spicy - beware if you can't take hot stuff!). Prices are around the same as going to a usual restaurant, but we haven't come across another Thai restaurant with such fluent and friendly staff so far in Hua Hin.