“Terrible Bland and Tasteless ”
Review of Hua Hin Seafood

Hua Hin Seafood
Ranked #70 of 861 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed March 19, 2019 via mobile

I’ve been coming to Thailand for 20 years and I can honestly say I’ve never had a bad meal. Some better than others for sure but never anything I’d classify as bad....until tonight

We had two curries and both were watery and tasteless. The garlic and pepper squid was fresh but super salty. Even the fried morning glory was subpar.

We left half our food uneaten as it just wasn’t edible. My daughter who is not a picky eater said the green curry I make was better and she is right and I’m a clueless Canadian white guy.

Do yourself a favour and eat somewhere else. There are many other choices in the night market and it would be impossible for them to not be better than this place.

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

Located in the middle of the Night Market in Hua Hin Thailand this was our third visit to this open air restaurant
The presentation of the seafood prior to the bbq area is quite something to see.
Customers can either choose from an extensive menu or choose from a selection of fresh seafood on display which will be cooked for you whilst enjoying the sights of a very popular Night Market.

Not to be missed

n

Reviewed March 3, 2019

Excellent food and great staff. Love this place every year for many years. Lovely view into the market area

Reviewed February 12, 2019

Ate here as our "usual" place was too busy. Seated quickly but food service slow. However food when it arrived was excellent. Scallops and crab to die for. Rice and noodles also good. Plenty of fans to cool the temperature. Hectic kitchen but hey it's Thailand. Sit back and soak up the atmosphere over a cold beer.

Date of visit: February 2019
Reviewed January 24, 2019 via mobile

Went here with my husband for a meal. We were quickly seated and our order taken. The food arrived promptly and was really good. Would eat here again

Date of visit: January 2019