“Good tapas”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Spanish
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed October 14, 2012

Recommended by the girl at Amari. Good spot for wine and tapas on the old street in town.

There's a pleasant interior courtyard, certainly a god recommendation.

coolbreezeowner, Owner at Cool Breeze Cafe Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 21, 2012

Thank you for your review and we appreciate you taking the time to write.

We are ofcourse thankful you enjoyed your experience with us and hope to welcome you again in the future.

Many thanks

There are newer reviews for Cool Breeze Cafe Bar

Reviewed September 29, 2012

Went there, because I wanted to eat tapas. Restaurant not bad, furniture quite old, but ok. Was expecting something special, because of the high rating. In my eyes just averge...

1  Thank roberta o
coolbreezeowner, Owner at Cool Breeze Cafe Bar, responded to this reviewResponded November 18, 2012

Thank you for your review.

As I find myself saying in every negative review, what particular dishes did you have which you found average and in what way can we improve?? I am all for feedback to improve what we have to offer and would really welcome some constructive comments and ideas as beleive me I would act on them if possible.

Most of our furniture comes from Vietnam and most feel it fits in with the old building. Sorry no plastic chairs or tables here!!

If you would like to contact me directly (vaughan@coolbreezecafebar.com) as I would be really pleased to hear from you with your ideas.

Reviewed September 14, 2012

Great food, great service! The staff are so nice, very accomodating? It's a beautiful little restaurant with a garden patio in the back. The food is prepared freshly and is served with a smile, perfect for either, a romantic dinner for two ornamfamily get together.
I love this place!

Reviewed September 12, 2012

I went out of season and there were only 2 other diners so my experience may not be typical, but my welcome was friendly, they made sure I was comfortable, actually moving an air con machine so I got the best position. The food was all fresh, high quality and cooked to order. I would certainly go again.

Many thanks for taking the time to review our restaurant.

I am pleased our staff looked after you well even though it was a quiet time (September being one of the quietest months of the year).

Hope to see you when you are in Hua Hin next time.

Many thanks

Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

On my most recent trip to Hua Hin, I tried this Spanish restaurant. It turned out to be a branch of the Tapas Cafe in Bangkok. Plenty of tables in this place with upstairs and in the small garden too. Ordered some tapas followed by paella. The good thing about this place is you can have a small pan of paella so you can have other tapas to start with. Really enjoyed the food here and the staff were friendly and courteous. The only draw back is no parking near the restaurant. The nearest car park is still quite a long walk away. Otherwise, if you are loking for nice place to have Spanish food in Hua Hin, this is the place.

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Cool Breeze.

I was the general manager of Tapas cafe and Spanish on 4 in Bangkok for 4 years and took over the restaurant here in Hua Hin and even though we changed the name and the concept slightly we still try our best to offer the best Spanish Tapas possible.

I understand what you mean about the parking and it is a shame but parking generally in Hua Hin is a nightmare also.

Once again thank you for your review and we look forward to welcoming you on your next visit to Hua Hin