“Simply brilliant”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 24, 2014

As per other reviews, excellent food, excellent service, excellent value! Literally a few restaurants down from Moon Smile, literally on the corner!

Reviewed August 23, 2014

Had a great meal here last night. Started with fried shrimp, fish cakes & spring rolls. Shrimp was delicious whilst the fish cakes and spring rolls were ok. My wife and son both tried the Sea Bass. I decided on the Indian curry which was probably the best meal I have had since being here. The sea bass came with a chilli dip which was so tasty if a little spicy for my 9 year old son! I loved it though!
The staff were really friendly which is a trait you find in all Thai restaurants, even adding more gin in my wife's drink.
When the bill came I was amazed to see how cheap it was considering what we had ordered. Less than £20!
Would definitely recommend this place. In my opinion better than Moon Smile.

1  Thank DeanoW70
Reviewed August 21, 2014 via mobile

Fab foods, great value & full of atmosphere .... On the corner of busy night life so great for watching world go by .... Next door to 2 other good restaurants but here was our favourite

Reviewed August 21, 2014

Onn Onn Corner has been a stand-out for our family so far. Every dish was perfect and the waiter full of personality looking to have a laugh and teach us a few Thai words for the food we ate. We thoroughly enjoyed the food with the Panang Curry and Mango with sticky rice being highlights of the night. We will be back tomorrow after finding the best restaurant for us.

Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Don't miss this place food and service is excellent - so fresh -cold beers -smiley staff who cared- great great price - there's nothing not to like about it- well done guys.