“Best pizza in town and more”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Peppino - CLOSED

Peppino
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: new restaurant was first restaurant 'corner 84'
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Best pizza in town and more”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2012

We had both a pizza so we couln not judge the remaining menu. Peppino is definitively not only a pizzaria but more a modern Italian restaurant. However the pizza was great and prepared professional. Compared to other pizzas in town the best. Fresh high quality ingedients and perfectly prepared. nice wine menu too. Parking can easily be down at the parking of villa market. Combing it with some shopping and it is free.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Gjhuahin

Viera, Florida
“nice italian food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2012

owner is very friendly and the food is worth the investment for dinner. very close to one of the big nite markets, so convenient as well.

england
“superbe!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

everything about the meal was excellent. The presentation was well thought-out, the flavor and choice of ingredients excellent. I can't imagine why anyone would say it was expensive. in Canada or in Europe , you'd pay 3 -4 times the price for a meal of that level of quality. The restaurant was very clean-loved the whole table cloths. I highly recommend it.

• Visited March 2012
Vancouver, Canada
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Obnoxious owner”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2012

Apparently our hotel, the Hyatt Regency, made mistakes regarding our reservation. Which we were berated for by the owner. I found this somewhat ridiculous as there was at least 20 tables of which only one was occupied. We should have left but due to the recommendation, by the staff at the Hyatt, we decided to stick it out. We ordered our food and would advise anyone who goes there not to order veal as they either have poor quality veal or no idea how to cook veal. The pasta I ordered was excellent. Just as we finished our meal our concierage from the Hyatt arrived. She asked if there was anything she could do regarding transportation. etc. She than went to speak with the owner, I assume regarding the miscommunication on our "reservation". He started berating her and on her way out she advised us the Hyatt will no longer make reservations at this restaurant but we are free to arrive without a reservation. As I mentioned earlier this should never be a problem here.

• Visited March 2012
Steenbergen, The Netherlands
“Excellent Italian Foods”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 27, 2012

During our visit I had 3 times dinner/lunch in this restaurant. Each time I and my wife had excellent food. Although the food is a more expense then eating at the Thai seafood restaurants I did not found it too expensive. It's just another quality of restaurant. I can recommend this restaurant to everyone.

Visited February 2012