“Love you guys & Thank you for an Epic Experience!!!”
Review of Hua Hin Bike Tours

Hua Hin Bike Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer our all-inclusive quality bicycle tours every day of the week and we can customize each tour to better suit our customer's needs and expectations. All of our tours start in the morning and finish in the mid to late afternoon with everything included except alcohol, massage, and souvenirs. *For those of you who are not morning people, we now offer afternoon/evening times for our Dolphin Bay & Khao Khalok Tour, our Gears Grapes and Vineyards Tour, Beaches and Mermaids Tour, and our Hua Hin Hell Ride Tour
Reviewed April 23, 2017

1 Month ago I took part in the most incredible experience of my life to date - riding 500km in 5 days for the Charity Hands Across The Water! Chris, Gae, John, Vic and the team I have so much love and gratitude for everything that you did to keep us safe, our bikes in great condition, the love you put in every detail ensuring it would be a great ride! It really was what you say... that we start as friends and finish as family. I can't sing your praises enough and will definitely be back. So looking forward to seeing you again and for anyone contemplating riding through Thailand with the best people - don't go anywhere else... these guys are the absolute best!

All reviews
"dolphin bay"
in 81 reviews
"support vehicle"
in 16 reviews
"khao sam roi yot national park"
in 12 reviews
in 6 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed April 9, 2017 via mobile

Having cycles with them before I knew I was in good hands.
New route and with Gai in charge it was another great trip. Cycled from Myanmar border to beach and along 3 bays. One of the most scenic stretches of Thai coast. Great food and support and an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team.

Date of experience: April 2017
Reviewed April 7, 2017

My wife and I visited Hua Hin on our honeymoon and decided to spend a day doing the 'Burma to the Beach' ride. For us, this was the highlight of our trip. We got a glimpse of what day-to-day life in Thailand is like, as well as seeing some beautiful scenery. Chris, our guide, was very knowledgable and helpful. If you're in Hua Hin, I definitely recommend that you make the most of this opportunity.

2  Thank adencotterill
Reviewed April 3, 2017

My husband and I have just completed a 5 Day 500km charity bike ride for Hand Across the Water, under the supervision of the fantastic team at TDA (Hua Hin Bike Tours). TDA are extremely professional, experienced, caring and organised.

With 66 riders in our group, the team at TDA made every day appear seamless. The logistic of feeding and housing that volume of rider let alone the 5 days of riding with countless water stop and 2 days of transport along the way – one word UNBELIEVABLE.

The Owners Chris and Gai are just beautiful people that go above and beyond what is required. For the bottom of my heart, thank you for make this a trip of a lifetime.

"We came as strangers, we became friends and we left as Family."

We look forward to other adventures with TDA in the future.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 2, 2017

I have just completed a 500km charity ride from Bangkok to Phuket under the guidance of Chris and Gae and their amazing team from Hua Hin Bike Tours. The care and attention to detail is second to none.

I have been involved in running events as a part of my career and I know the challenges of getting 66 strong-willed people to the right place at the right time - but that is exactly what Chris and Gae were able to do - and all while making sure we were having heaps of fun along the way.

The logistics involved in getting us from one hotel to another, ensuring the bikes were serviced, rest stops arranged, lunches ready, medical attention on stand-by, support vehicles in the right spots to help when needed ... it blows my mind. The whole team were friendly, professional, efficient and fun! I can not recommend them highly enough.