Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing bike tour

Had a great one day bike tour with the ever so knowledgeable Chris. We went to a coconut... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
karenrhoades
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
Khao Sam Roi Yot bike tour with Gae

Amazing tour with lovely guide Gae. Very good bikes, water en fruits on board and well equiped. (We... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
val_rieg559
via mobile

All reviews dolphin bay support vehicle khao sam roi yot national park mangrove forest skull mountain easy ride tour leader frequent stops chilled fruit burmese border day tour langur monkeys quiet country met chris private tour short hike an excellent guide
Reviewed April 2, 2017

I have just completed a 500km charity ride from Bangkok to Phuket under the guidance of Chris and Gae and their amazing team from Hua Hin Bike Tours. The care and attention to detail is second to none.

I have been involved in running events as a part of my career and I know the challenges of getting 66 strong-willed people to the right place at the right time - but that is exactly what Chris and Gae were able to do - and all while making sure we were having heaps of fun along the way.

The logistics involved in getting us from one hotel to another, ensuring the bikes were serviced, rest stops arranged, lunches ready, medical attention on stand-by, support vehicles in the right spots to help when needed ... it blows my mind. The whole team were friendly, professional, efficient and fun! I can not recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed April 2, 2017

I was lucky enough to be on a bike tour Chris and Gay organised. Everything was completely organised at all times. Bikes were so much better than I expected. Accommodation, food, everything about this tour was well thought out. Thanks to the team for such a great experience, all I had to do was ride!

Reviewed March 31, 2017

As an older lady having recently completed a charity bike ride of 500kms in 5 days with Chris, Gai and their team from Hua Hin Bike Tours, I can only pay homage to their care and experience - I could never have done it without their carefully planned itinerary and support. They provided cold water, ice, electrolytes, fresh fruit, snacks, sunscreen, wipes at every break to keep us all going, not to mention the benefit of their experience with tips on everything from how to work your gears, to how to avoid uncomfortable rashes! They were fun. They were cheerful, even coping with the day to day demands of a team of 66 riders - no mean feat :) They were kind and thoughful and caring. If you are thinking about a bike ride, I highly recommend you do yourself a favour, and ride with Hua Hin Bike Rides for a truly memorable experience.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

I have undertaken four 500Km rides with Chris and Gae of Hua Hin Bike Tours and cannot rate their service highly enough. Everything is so well organised. They take care of everything, the hotels, bikes food and snacks. All you need to do is ride. The team is knowledgeable, professional and create a great atmosphere among the group of riders. You really need to experience this for yourself. If you are looking for a super organised, fun, friendly, safe and life changing ride, Hua Hin Bike Tours are The Best.

Reviewed March 30, 2017

We have just finished our third charity ride under the guidance of Chris and Gai from Hua Hin Bike tours.
The care and attention to detail they put into their riders' welfare is second to none. The thing that I love most is their incredible local knowledge, we stayed and ate at so many off-the -beaten-track beautiful places that I am sure we would never have found on our own.
They work at a punishing pace themselves to ensure that our bikes are ready to go when we get up, there is plenty of fresh fruit, water, sunscreen and (most importantly) ice at the stops, delicious hot lunches and dinners every day, bags carried to our rooms and massage bookings, bandaids and pool partys as needed.