Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing bike tour

Had a great one day bike tour with the ever so knowledgeable Chris. We went to a coconut... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
karenrhoades
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
Khao Sam Roi Yot bike tour with Gae

Amazing tour with lovely guide Gae. Very good bikes, water en fruits on board and well equiped. (We... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
val_rieg559
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hua Hin
from $18.80
from $125.10
from $42.20
More Info
All reviews dolphin bay support vehicle khao sam roi yot national park mangrove forest skull mountain easy ride tour leader frequent stops chilled fruit burmese border day tour langur monkeys quiet country met chris private tour short hike an excellent guide
Reviewed March 28, 2017

Just completed my second 500km charity ride with Chris and the team at Hua Hin Bike Tours. I love these guys! I wish I was a local, so I could ride with them all the time. You really need to experience this for yourself, but I can say if you are looking for a super organised, fun, friendly, safe and life changing ride and tour guides, stop looking. You have found THE BEST! You arrive as strangers, ride as friends and leave as family.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

I just completed my second group ride (500 klm 5 day ride) and Chris and his team excelled in every area. A lovely scenic route, great tour guides and safety advice from the team. And the food and accommodation also exceeded my expectations. The hybrid bikes supplied were perfect for the job as we were able to explore some roads and places that a standard road bike would be unable to access. I could not fault the team and organisation of this company and will be a client again.

Reviewed March 28, 2017

I did a tour and it was an amazing experience. The Hua Hin Bike Tours teams are friendly, experienced and I can't fault them.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

I have just completed a 500klm bike tour from Hua Hin to Khao Lak lead by Chris, Gae and the team from Hua Hin Bike Tours - best adventure experience of my life! Their team was experienced with a focus on safety, adventure and fun, and very well organised over the 5 days. I couldn't want for anything else, food, accomodation was all first class and organised by the Hua Hin team. They are expert tour guides with tons of information what they willingly share and get you involved in during the trip. I can't recommend Chris and the team enough, and am looking forward to going on tour with with them again next year!

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Chris and the TDA team are exceptional, we have just completed 500Kms from Hua Hin to Khao Lak for charity, and their service was one of a kind.

I will recommend anyone that wants a great ride with amazing friends to boof with TDA.

Cheers,