Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing bike tour

Had a great one day bike tour with the ever so knowledgeable Chris. We went to a coconut... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
karenrhoades
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
Khao Sam Roi Yot bike tour with Gae

Amazing tour with lovely guide Gae. Very good bikes, water en fruits on board and well equiped. (We... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
val_rieg559
via mobile

All reviews dolphin bay support vehicle khao sam roi yot national park mangrove forest skull mountain easy ride tour leader frequent stops chilled fruit burmese border day tour langur monkeys quiet country met chris private tour short hike an excellent guide
Reviewed March 28, 2017

I did a tour and it was an amazing experience. The Hua Hin Bike Tours teams are friendly, experienced and I can't fault them.

Reviewed March 11, 2017

I have just completed a 500klm bike tour from Hua Hin to Khao Lak lead by Chris, Gae and the team from Hua Hin Bike Tours - best adventure experience of my life! Their team was experienced with a focus on safety, adventure and fun, and very well organised over the 5 days. I couldn't want for anything else, food, accomodation was all first class and organised by the Hua Hin team. They are expert tour guides with tons of information what they willingly share and get you involved in during the trip. I can't recommend Chris and the team enough, and am looking forward to going on tour with with them again next year!

Reviewed March 6, 2017

Chris and the TDA team are exceptional, we have just completed 500Kms from Hua Hin to Khao Lak for charity, and their service was one of a kind.

I will recommend anyone that wants a great ride with amazing friends to boof with TDA.

Cheers,
Alex M

Reviewed March 4, 2017 via mobile

I have just completed a charity cycle with Chris and Gae of Hua Hin Bike Tours and cannot rate their service highly enough. They have great attention to detail to make sure you can relax into your trip, providing lots of information, getting to know their riders and our needs, always making sure we are confident and comfortable in a new environment. They and their team are knowledgeable, fun and create a great atmosphere among the group of riders. They know Thailand intimately and have suppliers along the way that always exceed expectations - the hotels, food and snacks! I always knew they had my safety as their number 1 priority. A great experience, highly recommended.

Reviewed February 15, 2017

We did the Dolphin Bay bike tour . Gae was a lovely guide, incredibly well organised.
It was a delightful day from start to finish, and left us wanting to do another of their tours.
The bikes were extremely comfortable, cold water always topped up , fresh fruit at the stops and a delicious lunch which catered to all of our tastes ! Recommend very highly.

Date of experience: February 2017