Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing bike tour

Had a great one day bike tour with the ever so knowledgeable Chris. We went to a coconut... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
karenrhoades
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
Khao Sam Roi Yot bike tour with Gae

Amazing tour with lovely guide Gae. Very good bikes, water en fruits on board and well equiped. (We... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
val_rieg559
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Hua Hin
from $18.80
from $125.40
from $42.30
More Info
All reviews dolphin bay support vehicle khao sam roi yot national park mangrove forest skull mountain easy ride tour leader frequent stops chilled fruit burmese border day tour langur monkeys quiet country met chris private tour short hike an excellent guide
Reviewed November 16, 2016 via mobile

I liked the Tour to Khao Sam Roi Yot Nationalpark so much that I just booked another tour for the next day! Both tours were varied and we got to see totally different places, which you wouldn't expect when you're staying in Hua Hin. We went to little Thai restaurants and the sea food there was the best I had in two month in Thailand!

The owner of Hua Hin bike tours, Gae, was very caring, she has a great humour and could tell many interesting anecdotes about culture and life in Thailand. I also liked that Hua Hin Bike Tours helps to keep the environment clean. Gae picked up the garbish people had thrown away in the forest, what a good example! The driver Nan was also very attentive and took care of just everything. We were in very good hands, thank you both very much!

Reviewed November 10, 2016

We were met at our hotel by the lovely Gae - and her friendly driver. We picked up our fellow cyclists and after a lovely drive started the bike ride. Fab scenery, seeing parts of Hua Hin we would have no doubt missed. Stopping for water and juicy pineapple and water melon before the next leg. Saw temples, coastal views, little villages....all flat easy pleasant cycling. The next stop we were invited to a nature trail. I have to say it was a little more exerting than I thought but I am so glad I did it.....and the view when we climbed to the top was worth it. Next stop at a road side for lunch - fabulous lunch. My 15 year old son said it was the best meal he'd had since his holiday started! Praise indeed - had to nudge him as he went back for his 4th helping! After lunch the final leg of our bike tour ended with everyone happy and tired!! Absolutely great day out run by professional, knowledgable, friendly staff.

Reviewed October 10, 2016 via mobile

Just came back from an amazing day with our guide Gay, and driver Tin. We did the Dolphin Bay tour which was a nicely paced easy ride, with plenty of breaks for water and fruit along the way. The nature walk/climb at Skull Rock was a bonus. Absolutely delicious lunch. The parrot we met was a character. Highly recommend this trip. Thanks Gay for helping us out to get our bus tickets for our departure on Friday. Don't miss this trip, it is a must.

Reviewed October 10, 2016

We did a day trip with these guys; cycled around dolphin bay and did a nature trek. Was fantastic - pick up from hotel, bang on time, spotless van, bikes in great condition. Our guide Gay and driver Tin were lovely , very knowledgable and extremely professional and helpful. Gave some good hints and tips on transfers, places to see and things to do. Lunch delicious and overall a great experience, would absolutely recommend them.

1  Thank Rebel J
Reviewed October 9, 2016

My husband and I did not go on a tour, but we did rent two bikes to ride on our own for a day. The staff was exceptional-nice and knowledgable. The owner (I think Chris?) even happened to be there and let us follow him on his errands so that we could avoid some of the areas with high traffic. This is definitely a business worth supporting.

1  Thank criswithcurls