“'Flawless Experience'”
Review of Hua Hin Bike Tours

Hua Hin Bike Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer our all-inclusive quality bicycle tours every day of the week and we can customize each tour to better suit our customer's needs and expectations. All of our tours start in the morning and finish in the mid to late afternoon with everything included except alcohol, massage, and souvenirs. *For those of you who are not morning people, we now offer afternoon/evening times for our Dolphin Bay & Khao Khalok Tour, our Gears Grapes and Vineyards Tour, Beaches and Mermaids Tour, and our Hua Hin Hell Ride Tour
Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

Chris, Gae and the team were an absolute pleasure to deal with. So professionally run and making sure our safety came first at all times! The routes were amazing and a great way to see the 'real' Thailand. Their knowledge makes for an amazing experience. Can't recommend them highly enough!!

Date of experience: March 2016
All reviews
"dolphin bay"
in 81 reviews
"support vehicle"
in 16 reviews
"khao sam roi yot national park"
in 12 reviews
in 6 reviews
"an excellent guide"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed March 13, 2016 via mobile

What an amazing tour!! TDA are by far the best tour guide leaders I've experienced. Their expertise in cycling, local area and creating an awe inspired experience is first class!! We'll be back you ride with these legends on two wheels again!! Cheers Kel and Mim

Date of experience: March 2016
Reviewed March 1, 2016

Did the morning hell ride having John as guide. Nice and easy cycling except for the hills, which were bit of a good training! John was a good guide and surely knew all there is need to know about Hua Hin. Highly recommend!

1  Thank Pilvi
Reviewed February 19, 2016

For real bikers, you would find it too easy. For active people, leisure bike riders, here's a small challenge you would love.
There were only 2 of us, my bf & I in this tour, with Ms. Gae, the guide & 'Bouy'(?), the support team cum driver. We were driven up to Wat Huay Mongkol. We had a good look around while our Shimano bikes were being set up. Please excuse me for never having riden on such a nice & pro bike b4. Yet I could take my time to get used to it until I felt comfortable.
The 1st 15km ride to Dole was nice & easy. Traffic was very light even when on 'highway'. We had a short break b4 hitting the dirt & gravels. It was serene and scenic until the path got so rough that I needed to really focus and hold on tight. It was an exciting riding down the rough gravel path. It was so amazing Gae & my bf could go so fast. I would catch up with them... next time. My arms felt like I've been drilling the road with a jackhammer for hours!
After a much needed refreshment break, we headed towards the vineyard which was mainly on flat and paved road. Reminder: the final 300m after entering the main gate of the vineyard was uphill!
The vineyard was such a beautiful greenery. You can bike or take an elephant ride (with charge) around, b4 or after lunch @Sala. What's better than rewarding your good self with great food & wine after a good workout? I am glad that I biked up to the vineyard (took about 2.5hrs) rather than sitting in a van dozing for 40min!
Final, a BIG thank you to Gae & Bouy for their support & guidance & cheering!

1  Thank Maldives4ever
See more reviews
Reviewed February 17, 2016

My wife and I took the Dolphin bay tour and it was a really enjoyable day out. The bikes were in excellent condition and looked like they were almost new. It was great cycling along the roads and there really was hardly any traffic about so we were riding 2 and 3 abreast and chatting as we went along. There were 4 of us on our tour including us two so it was good to chat to other tourists. I'm a regular cyclist but the cycling was at a really leisurely pace and the miles rolled by. If you're worried about the distance then don't because the pace was easy and we stopped regularly. if we wanted to stop and take some photo's then that was no problem. Dinner was Thai food at a local restaurant, nothing too grand but really tasty. The nature walk was a bit of a climb but well worth for the views. This is a great way to see Thailand away from the hustle and bustle and was definitely a highlight of my holiday.

3  Thank Socket2000