Open today: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Amazing bike tour

Had a great one day bike tour with the ever so knowledgeable Chris. We went to a coconut... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
karenrhoades
Bognor Regis, United Kingdom
Khao Sam Roi Yot bike tour with Gae

Amazing tour with lovely guide Gae. Very good bikes, water en fruits on board and well equiped. (We... read more

Reviewed October 10, 2018
val_rieg559
via mobile

All reviews dolphin bay support vehicle khao sam roi yot national park mangrove forest skull mountain easy ride tour leader frequent stops chilled fruit burmese border day tour langur monkeys quiet country met chris private tour short hike an excellent guide
Reviewed August 21, 2015

what a day of fun. perfect way to see the place at your own time and pace. a must do when u visit :)

Date of experience: November 2014
Reviewed August 10, 2015

I was a member of the group Steve refers to earlier. Gae and John provided excellent service and were thoroughly knowlegeable about the entire Hua Hin area --not only Dolphin Bay. The Thai food at the mid-way stop was outstanding; better than most restaurants!

Aside ..I purchased a bike from HHBT last year for use while staying in Hua Hin on last December. John serviced it perfectly for free! Part of the purchase price!!

Can't wait to return to book my next trip with HHBT during XMAS 2015.

James, Pennsylvania USA

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank golffproff
Reviewed August 9, 2015

We had a fantastic day touring the Dolphin Bay coast line with Gae and John, in a group of 13 riders from youngsters to more mature. All along the way, we were watered, fed and guiding by the professional HHBT team. Nothing too strenuous (except for the Nature Trail up the mountain - had to get past Bear Grylls to get up there!!) and numerous stops for breaks and photos. Nothing was too much trouble for Gae and John - perfect hosts. The drivers were so helpful and didn't drive Thai style at all - even on the collection from and drop off in Bangkok.
We had won the trip as part of a charity auction prize donated by Chris,and my wife, Kai, received a superb Marin bike as part of the prize. She's been out twice since we returned cycling around our Thai village so she's "in the zone" now. We'll definitely go and try the border to beach trip next time.
Thanks to all at HHBT for such a memorable weekend. Highly recommended!!!

Date of experience: August 2015
1  Thank Steve M
Reviewed August 2, 2015 via mobile

I was in Hua Hin for a short period of time so I wanted to do something that would maximize my experience in a small window. The Bike tour was the perfect activity. I toured the Khao Sam Roi Yot National Park and it was breathtaking. Absolutely beautiful views and amazing experience. It was my first time in Thailand so I wanted to see temples, beaches , markets; everything. With this tour I saw that and so much more. We biked 17mi with fruit and drink breaks in between and had a delicious Thai lunch. If you want to do something active , then this is the tour for you! I will say it was challenging at a few points but definitely not too hard to enjoy.I have asthma as well and I was fine. It was something I was definitely proud of myself for completing and an experience I will never forget. Not to mention the tour guide was great as well!

Date of experience: July 2015
2  Thank Tierra L
Reviewed July 15, 2015

What a great day out with Gae and Jo on the bikes. Booking from the UK before arriving in Thailand we wondered how we would manage in the heat, but with top quality Marin bikes and the well timed pit stops for water replenishment and succulent fruit it was fantastic. We cycled through fascinating countryside with all varieties of tropical fruits and vegetation being well highlighted by Gae along the route. The final push to the vineyard resulted in a delicious lunch at the winery restaurant, surrounded by fabulous views. There are many tours on offer to cater for all tastes and abilities so don't hold back. We cannot recommend this highly enough as the organisation and delivery was as spectacular as the trip itself. Thanks so much for a real Thai highlight.

Date of experience: July 2015