“tried to go on a tour”

Hua Hin Bike Tours
Ranked #2 of 27 Tours in Hua Hin
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We offer our all-inclusive quality bicycle tours every day of the week and we can customize each tour to better suit our customer's needs and expectations. All of our tours start in the morning and finish in the mid to late afternoon with everything included except alcohol, massage, and souvenirs. *For those of you who are not morning people, we now offer afternoon/evening times for our Dolphin Bay & Khao Khalok Tour, our Gears Grapes and Vineyards Tour, Beaches and Mermaids Tour, and our Hua Hin Hell Ride Tour
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“tried to go on a tour”
Reviewed November 17, 2012

After I saw all the good reviews I wanted to go on a couple of tours with them,and I planned my.whole trip in Hua Hin around their tours. I called them fours times to try and book them and on the last call somebody to whom I was forward by the owner said thay his is going to call back eventhough I tried to explain him that I am calling from a roaming number and his is not going to have my number he mumblef something never heard from them again.
kinda disorganised if you ask me.

2 Thank MihaitzaA
Christopher B, Owner at Hua Hin Bike Tours, responded to this review, December 4, 2012
Hello Mihaitza,

I do have to apologize for not handling the phone better the other day when you called. I have spoken to my assistant tour leader and made it clear that we should ask the customer if the number they are calling from is a number they can be reached at so we can possibly get another number or set up a time they can call back where we can handle the call. I am also looking into other options and ideas. Unfortunately, Trip Advisor only allows us room for one phone number and the most logical is my mobile number since I will answer it 24 hours a day / 7 days a week unless I am riding in pouring down rain (as this was the case) or as you may have seen on a review before when I was in Cambodia and outside their local coverage area and then returned to Thailand and have my mobile service provider fail to deliver the messages. When I referred you to the number of my assistant tour leader I too was not aware that he would be riding at that very moment but politely letting the customer know that we will call them back usually works just fine.
We are a small family owned company and focused on giving the best bicycle tours we can as well as excellent customer care before, during and after our tours. We are truly sorry that you did not get the chance to do a tour with us and we are confident that if you had the review would have been drastically different.
We are usually and currently reachable by phone (3-4 numbers + voice mail), our HHBT Facebook page, email (via our website, FB, and TripAdvisor), our shop in Hua Hin (address on our website, FB, and TA's). We are truly open to any other ideas but at the moment can't afford a proper call center.

• Thai first
Shanghai, China
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Winery bike tour is a must in Hua Hin”
Reviewed October 2, 2012 via mobile

Chris and Gae picked us up at the Evason in Pranburi. We are a family of four with 2 daughters age 12 and 15. The tour was perfect for us. It was mostly flat riding with some on and off road. It was the perfect length for our kids who had only a little experience on bikes. Chris and Gae stocked the breaks with fresh watermelon and pineapple. That was perfect!

We started at a famous temple about 30 minutes drive away. It's a very elaborate place with several temples. Gae took us around while Chris set up the bikes. The most amazing part of that place was the woman's temple with the most amazing petrified tree. This is where the bike tour started.

The bike tour consisted of us riding through beautiful parts of the Huahin area. We saw lots of farms growing mangos, rubber trees, aloe plants, and of course pineapples. We also went through a reforestation park. That was simply astounding. We only saw one or two cars the entire time in there. As we were getting tired we came to the end and were rewarded with one of the most amazing meals I have had in Thailand.

The restaurant is on the side of the hill overlooking the winery. Chris and Gae helped pick some of their favorite dishes and it was just amazing after the days ride. I can't say how great this place was. It was a beautiful ride and a wonderful lunch. I would recommend this to everyone!!!

Chris and Gae took care of everything for us. They picked us up at the hotel and dropped us off after the days ride. We were in great hands the whole time. Chris was always checking on us. My younger daughter would ride a little in front. Chris would chat with her for awhile and make sure she was OK. Then he'd head around to check on the rest of us. He did a great job keeping everyone engaged. Gae was always back in the van making sure we had our snacks and drinks. The bikes were in great shape and well maintained.

This is a must for anyone who wants to see parts of Thailand you can't see from a van!

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best thing to do in Huahin”
Reviewed September 29, 2012 via mobile

I have used this tour three times. They are the best! The first time it was only for my children and myself. The second time it was for a group of six of us. Chris and Gae are wonderful people and the kind of tours they organize are extra ordinary. If I go back to Huahin I will certainly book another tour with them. Chris and Gae thought of every detail for us even going to the extent of getting some DVDs for my 5 year old in case she gets bored. When I went back later that year Chris got a child's bike so that my child could be with us on the road. Words cannot express how grateful we are to Chris and to Gae for making our tours simply wonderful each and every time.

Brussels, Belgium
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A morning full of discovery!”
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I took a half day historic Hua Hin tour by myself. I was a bit intimated to be alone at the beginning but it was in the end, the best experience. Chris, the tour guide, made me feel comfortable and adapted the trip to what I had previously seen in town and to my physical capacities.
I got to feed a young elephant, to taste some local sweets, to visit a great temple and many more.

It was the best experience I had in Hua Hin so I highly recommend it :)

Visited September 2012
Calcinato, Italy
“1 day trip to burma border”
Reviewed September 1, 2012

We were a big group of 17 people and we have joined a day tour with Chris last week. We have had a wonderful day, cycling and visiting so many places, very good support from all the team. We were followed in an excellent way and the result was an unforgettable experience.
We joined another half day tour this week at Pala-u waterfalls and again the team supported us in a great way.
We recommend this organization for tours when visiting Thailand and Hua Hin area in particular.

Visited August 2012