“fantastic buffet”
Review of Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant - CLOSED

Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Large range of food in a Garden Setting. Best know for BBQ Ribs, Tex Mex, Steaks and Thai Food.
Reviewed November 18, 2012

Sat here one afternoon & enjoyed a cocktail, decided to book a table for the Tuesday evening buffet. 299 baht per person. Good job we booked as it was very busy. The food was delicious, lots of different dishes. Very good value. We could see this restaurant from our hotel balcony & it was always busy, especially on their promotional nights. Staff friendly & polite. Can't fault it at all.

Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded December 24, 2012

Thanks for taking the time to write. We are so pround of our Buffet ! You made my day.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

I have now been eating some 30 dinners at Terrace 90 in Hua Hin and I will probably eat another 30. The place serves good food (both buffet and á la carte) by skilled and friendly staff. That´s why I can recomend it to anyone!

Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Hi,

First thanks for taking the time to write.

I'm Nat one of the owners. We are so pound of our Buffet and try to have a large variety. Drop us an e mail if you have a favorite you would like us to considering putting on the Buffet. We welcome your ideas.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

go here for breakfast sometimes and it is very good have also been at lunchtime and there is plenty to choose from

Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded November 5, 2012

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write. We are very proud of our breakfast, Form Eggs to Pankcakes, to French Toast. To a English Breakfast to the Slammer for the USA.

Reviewed October 22, 2012

Have visited the place twice, I thought I would hive it a sexobjekt chance after a pole frist impression, but I will not go back again. The restaurant has a Nice exterior, service was average, but food was not good. First visit quality of the food was ok, but not outstanding in any way. Second visit I has to send back 2/3 of the fruit plate as it had gone bad. The strawberry pai was cold, so I had to ask to get it heated. It turned out that the pai was out on date as well. The coffee was good though.

So unfortunately this place will not get my recommandations.

Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 24, 2012

Hello,

Strawberry Pia (pie) is served unles it is ordered hot. Was it Pie you were tking about?

Fruit is fresh daily form the narket and a family member is on duty each shift to ensure quality We again have to wonder about your comment!.

Frankly we could not understand your Engish and your complaint. You may want to drop in and see me. If and I do say if we did something wrong we want to correct it.

The repeat business tells get the tale on quality and freshness!!!!!!

Reviewed October 11, 2012

If you like to eat loads of food and get really stuffed , this is place for you, ribs , steaks, mex, its got the lot , and a good price.

Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2012

HI,

Yes, , a Feast of food. We pride ourself on pleasing a wide group of nationalities. One of the charms of Hua Hin is so many people from so many places. Look for our Xmas Buffet to include many Nationalities

Thanks so much for the feed back. .