“Superb Buffet Tuesday”
Review of Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant - CLOSED

Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Large range of food in a Garden Setting. Best know for BBQ Ribs, Tex Mex, Steaks and Thai Food.
“Superb Buffet Tuesday”
Reviewed October 7, 2012

This restaurant does an all you can eat buffet for 299bt every Tuesday. Over 20 different dishes are always available and the quality and value for money cannot be beaten in Hua Hin

Visited October 2012
Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this review, October 9, 2012
Thak you! We try very hard to please. Our Buffet is a sample of our menu so it has to be good!

• Thai first
“Unmemorable Visit”
Reviewed September 17, 2012

A pleasent Garden/Terrace eating area,however the inside A/c Dinning -room was bland and sterile,which matched the service and the food !! Perhaps the Staff were having an "off" day,and my choice from the "Specials" Menu of Pork Tenderloins with Rosemary sauce was abysmal.The two VERY small cutlets were overcooked and dry,vegetables were mediocre.Restaurant Owners should realise that a Restaurant is ONLY as good as the Customers last meal there,and regretably,it will certainly be mine.When I frequently eat out at Restaurants,I am looking for good service and good food,Terrace 90 fell well-short of that.

• Visited September 2012
Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this review, September 18, 2012
Hi,

We at Terrace 90 agree we are only as good as our last meal. A review of our past reviews shows we get repeat business. For some reason the day you visited we did not meet your standards thus we failed!

If you would be so kind as to contact me directly I would like to make this right.

Ballogie, null, United Kingdom
“still good”
Reviewed September 9, 2012

We love this restaurant. Food is always good. We have visited 3 times already on this trip. Huge menu. Mexicam food is excellent and the special frozen Margaritas are a treat

• Visited September 2012
Hi,

Thank you so much. People like you are what made us. You made me fell so good!

“Family lunch”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Great food at a great price. Very child friendly. Family really enjoyed the Mexican food but there is a very good menu to suit everyone. My grandson loved the non alcoholic cocktails

Visited August 2012
Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this review, August 25, 2012
Hi,

Thanks so very much for the nice words. We love children and keep toys and such to keep them happy. With a inside and large outdoors we are able to keep bot families and couples happy.

So happy you liked us.

Hua Hin
“Average, but I know better "average" places.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

I went to terrace 90 2 times now.
When you come in you will notice a nice atmosphere. You are basically sitting in a good looking garden with the kitchen and a bakery in the back.
The place is not easy to find if you don’t know where you are going, but with a bit of effort it should not be a problem.
I went to this place as I noticed several good things about them online and as I am I gave them a try.
The first time I ordered fajitas of beef. I should have known better as a lot of places in Thailand do not have proper beef. As I expected from a western orientated place like this, that the beef would be carefully selected or imported I gave it a try.
The beef tasted like it was not beef but part of the chef’s shoe, but I don’t blame them for it as like many other places in Hua Hin, beef is not always the best choice to order.
Time for a second chance and after reading more about them online, I noticed a lot of people were talking about their spare ribs as being the best in town. Of course this was then the best course to give the restaurant the second chance on and so I did.
I ordered the ribs and again I was disappointed. The ribs were very dry and if it wasn’t for the sauce very hard to swallow. It took some cutting experience to get the meat of the bone and knowing juicy meat falls of the bone at another place in town called great American rib, it was not even near the best ribs in town.
For me Terrace 90 is nothing more than average and I know a lot better “average” restaurants.
Maybe I took the wrong course again, as they have a lot of good reviews, but I will not be giving them a third chance any time soon.

• Visited April 2012
Dear Frank M,

First thanks for the feedback. Yes, we get a lot of good reviews and we have a loyal following based on our quality, prices, and atmosphere. We compete very well with the other Rib Place you mention and do so at a much better price.

We were very surprised to get your negative feedback. So we took a hard look. We know to stay rated so highly we have to listen to our customers. Feedback is very important to us.

As to your fajitas of beef (Sizzling Fajitas) we found the beef was not up to our normal standards and have changed suppliers. Tender yes but the flavor was not what we expect.

As to our BBQ Ribs we found them to be tender, moist, and falling off the bone. As you can tell from the reviews this is our standard. I’m sad you found them not to your liking and I’m trying to find out how this could have happened. We prepare Ribs daily and on the Tuesday Buffet I watched several tables load up on Ribs and they commented on their great taste! I tried a Rib today and is was great. I will be very watchful of each batch we prepare.

Once again thanks for taking the time to write. We will use your feedback for improvement.