“Typical Hua Hin restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant - CLOSED

Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant
Cuisines: American, Thai
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Description: Large range of food in a Garden Setting. Best know for BBQ Ribs, Tex Mex, Steaks and Thai Food.
Hua Hin, Thailand
“Typical Hua Hin restaurant”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 7, 2012

the food was ok and drinks selection good. it is a very casual restaurant. nothing will surprise you but nothing will upset you either.

Visited November 2011
Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this review, March 19, 2012
Hi,
Glad we did not upset you. We are getting good reviews on most of our food but always want to improve. Hope you tried on of Great Steaks.

If you could be so kind as to drop us an e mail leting us know what it is we need to do to improve. As we go into the low season we will update the menu and offer new items.

Thanks for taking the time to write,

• Thai first
“Sunday Roast Buffet”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 3, 2012

Just got back from enjoying the Sunday roast buffet brunch.......superb! Roast beef, Lamb and Pork was all very nicely done and tender. 3 different types of potatoes, vegetables including bacon wrapped asparagus. Tempura as well. Also cheese cake and apple pie for dessert. All for 299 baht. It did sound like they may discontinue this buffet for the low season as it was not that busy. They also have a Tuesday night buffet which I have had in the past, also very good and good value.

They have a very extensive menu, so something for everyone. My favorite place in Hua Hin.

• Visited March 2012
Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this review, March 4, 2012
Yes, sorry to say this week was the last Sunday Roast Buffet for this High Season. Next Sunday the Roast will be choice of two meats, Potatoes,Veggies, Bread or Yourshire,etc. desert for 199 baht. The Sunday Roast/Buffet will return in late 2012. To do a Buffet we need large numbers and so many are departing for their Home Counties as they turn warm (Spring) and Thailand goes into the Hot Summer! Miss them all!

Tuesday Buffet for 299 is still a regular event. Thanks so much for your kind comments. See you soon.
Leiden, The Netherlands
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Our favourite place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2012

Terrace90 is our favourite place in Hua Hin, not only for breakfast (price, quality, atmosphere and the Bangkok Post), but also for dinner. Especially the Tuesdaynight buffet with its wide range of international dishes and not to forget the Sunday steak night with its juicy steaks.We have never been disappointed. We had a delicious birthday cake from the Bakery and they made my day special by singing me a birthday song! Very nice owners and staff.
Jan and Marian van Veen, Holland

“Excellent!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

My Friend and I went to this quaint little restaurant for lunch and wow what a lovely surprise it was. Firstly we couldn't believe the extensive menu that was on offer, the restaurant is beautiful and the staff were really pleasant.
I ordered Caesar salad with chicken and my friend ordered grilled chicken with vegetables. The food was amazing and plentiful. I have now heard great reviews regarding the Sunday lunches so I'll definitely be trying that out!
This is a beautiful restaurant tucked away on Soi 90, well worth a visit.
My Husband and I only moved to Hua Hin a couple of months ago and I can see that this place will become one of our regulars haunts.

Dymchurch, Kent, UK.
“Best steak I've had for a long time.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 24, 2012

I've just had a meal at "Terrace 90" which was my first, but it certainly will not be my last.
I couldn't let it pass without making a comment. I've personally had trouble locating a restaurant in Thailand which serves a good steak at a reasonable price.
Last year I was in Phuket and the only "eatable" domestic (bullock) steak was a fillet, which wasn't exactly flavourful, but at least I didn't break my teeth on it!
The steak I ate today was a "garden sirloin" one, imported from, I'm not sure but I think Australia. It was without doubt, the most tender and succulent sirloin steak that I have had for a long time, and I'm not just talking Thailand here. At 335 baht and an ample size --- I guess at least 8 ozs, I highly recommend this venue and steak.
By the way, as "Terrace 90" is pretty well hidden, I probably would not have found it were it not for "AWOLonline". I thank you for that.
David.

• Visited February 2012
Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this review, February 26, 2012
Thank you so much. We are very pround of our Steaks! Sunday,