“Best margaritas in town”
Review of Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant - CLOSED

Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Large range of food in a Garden Setting. Best know for BBQ Ribs, Tex Mex, Steaks and Thai Food.
Reviewed January 29, 2012

We have eaten here at least 12 times during our stays in Hua Hin and haven't ever been disappointed. Wide choice on menu to suit all tastes. The margaritas are epic, and at about £8 for a pitcher are excellent value

Nattanan, Owner at Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant, responded to this reviewResponded February 16, 2012

HI,

Thanks for the feedback. Margaritas are our signature drink! From the feedback we get we have the best in Hua Hin if not all of Thailand. Always real fruit, not powders, used in our drinks The Lime is Freshly Squeezed daily! Our Mango Margarita is a must try!

There are newer reviews for Terrace 90 Bakery & Restaurant

Reviewed January 27, 2012

We ate at terrace 90 last night and were very disappointed. The starter was fine, and the pad Thai was very nice. However my husband ordered the yellow curry, he received his rice at the same time as my meal but the curry took ages to arrive. When he got it, the potatos in the curry were frozen in the middle! I think the menu is too vast and it was double the price of a wonderful Thai meal we had the night before at kims kitchen

Hi,

Thanks for writing as it helps us stay on top.

First sorry for the long wait. When my staff briefed about your long wait for the Curry my first impulse was to take it off the menu. However, the staff pointed out it is a favorite of many of our customers. I told the waitress to be sure to tell the customer it may take 35 minutes when we are very busy. We will also note this when we reprint the menu. Stop in and see me and I will try make this right with you. I’m very sorry they did not warn you of the waiting time.

As to our menu being large- your so right it is. In the kitchen we have several cooks who specialize for example in Thai Cruise, a young man on the grill who is great with steaks a lady who does Swedish and so it goes. I and one staff member do the baking so all the breads and deserts are fresh.

When we added a small amount of Swedish Food, by request of the large number of Swedish in Hua Hin , the Scan Deli, Bangkok came and provided hands on training to our cooks and then one of our cooks went to Bangkok to work in their kitchen till the Swedish owner said she was qualified. . Point is if we can not cook it properly it is not on the menu. We also review customer comments and buying trends. The menu is updated to add and delete as required. We are here for our customers!

If someone compares restaurants you need to compare the dinning atmosphere and facilities. Also the quality and portions size that are given. Our outside garden and inside Air Con coupled with the modern clean washrooms are big hits with most. Most of our customers are repeat customers and feel the are getting great value for their money.

Reviewed January 25, 2012

Been living in Hua Hin for a few years and we visit Terrace 90 on a regular basis, enjoy the food and location. Staff is always friendly and helpfull! Good prices on their a la carte and great deals on their buffets. You should defintly try this place out.

Hi,

Thank you so much.we work hard on making sure we provide value for money.

Have you tried our Sunday Roast/Buffet yet?

Reviewed January 18, 2012

My partner and I held our wedding reception at Terrace 90 in October '11 and it was absolutely perfect!! We are from Perth, Australia so had quite a few months of email communication before the big day, and Nat was simply amazing. She helped organize the cake and the photographer plus many small details that i just wouldn't have been able to do from Oz, and then two days before the day even found us musicians for the night (who I might add were also amazing!!)

We had the outside upstairs area to ourselves for the night, where there is a bar and toilets, so we didn't have to keep walking up and down stairs, it was set up perfectly, and the staff even offered to move everything when we realized it had probably finished raining for the night! The food on the night was delicious, we decided to go with a selection of entree's that were brought out as our guests arrived, and then had everyone order their main meals ... although most of the guests were so full from the starters that they didn't have room for a main meal too!! On top of all the amazing service we had from Nat and her whole family, the price was also unbelievable! We were a party of 20, who ate and drank (beer, cocktails soft drinks) as much as we possibly could, were entertained by two fabulous musicians, had a beautiful cake to finish our meals with and ALL of it cost $500au !!!!!

I would definitely recommend Terrace 90 for small functions like the one we had, they really did go above and beyond our expectations in every way possible. Thank you Nat, Lek and family for a perfect wedding reception that we will never forget :)

Hi,

My family and staff had a lot of fun working with you. We meet so many nice people and it was just so nice to be able to share thsi special time with you and your husband.

Thank you so much for your kind comments. we hope to see you real soon in Hua Hin.

Nat, Lek, Poo, and all the staff

Reviewed January 15, 2012

My travel companion and I usually try different restaurants each day but we came upon this gem on the first day. Food was great. We ate there for Christmas plus New Years Eve and all the days in between and through to the end of our trip. A real huge selection on international cuisines. A favourite with ex pats, so that is a good recomendation in itself. Staff very helpful . Restaurant clean, up to date, parking, quiet could not have asked for more. Now to find this lovely gem, with the Tesco on your right, go past the shops with the massage ( about 4 of them) turn right, go down about 200 meters past some lovely private houses, turn left into a small street and then right again into the next street and the restaurant is on your right. You can also turn into the narrow road, the one after the massage shops and you might think... where the hell am I but you will find the restaurant set back on your right about 300 yards down this quiet street. Only five mins walk from the Tesco Mall. Local Thai food as well as western food. I enjoyed the good old English Breakfast while my travelling companion went for the Thai. Cannot say just how good all the dishes were, try for yourself, well worth it. Shall certainly be heading there on my next trip. Enjoy.p.s. we did try other recomended places to eat but returned to Terrace 90 where we knew the food was excellent.

Hi,

We enjoyed having you guys so very much. Thanks for the kind words on our food and staff. Hope to see you again next year.