“Really good Indian food and good price”

S & S Indian Restaurant
Order Online
Ranked #43 of 861 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Reviewed April 19, 2019 via mobile

Went there for dinner with family. We love Indian food and are picky. To be honest the food was really good. Tandoori chicken Dall paneer etc... All very good. And total bill was 1000 THB and we end up full. Definitely a great place to go

Date of visit: April 2019

Reviewed March 31, 2019

This place has good Indian food and friendly wait staff. I had the chicken tikka masala and garlic naan and it was delicious. My only warning is to be careful how spicy you order it. I like hot spicy food but when I've ordered "very spicy" here it's blown my head off. I enjoy eating here but I order the spice level lower than I normally do elsewhere. Enjoy!

Reviewed March 23, 2019 via mobile

This is not a fancy place nor the best Indian I’ve had
But it is cheap and staff is polite

Definitely a place to bring friends over when you are seek and tired of Thai food

1  Thank FlemBo007
Reviewed March 14, 2019 via mobile

Had two types of Lamb, with garlic nan bread, and yellow rice. Just delicious.
Could have been just a little more meat, but the quality was tops.

Reviewed February 20, 2019

Tried this place on our last trip as we fancied Indian for a change and became regulars. Food and service were great and pretty reasonably priced too. By far the best Indian in Hua Hin.

Date of visit: February 2019