“Aroy mak mak, very very delicious”

S & S Indian Restaurant
Ranked #46 of 700 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed January 30, 2014

The food was well cooked, well presented and with a variety of breads and rices in offer, I really enjoyed my meal there.

I am going back tonight and I'll request a spicier dish as they will cook it to your liking, heat-wise.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

My wife and I have been going to this restaurant for some years. The food is delicious and the restaurant is very conveniently located in our neighborhood.
My wife loves the butter chicken and plain nan. I enjoy any medium spiced curries of lamb. Last year I tried the mutter rice and it has become a staple of my choices.
We have never had a disappointing meal here.

Reviewed January 22, 2014

Great food and friendly staff and very cold beer.
Went to the restaurant after reading TA reviews and we were not disappointed.
Easy to get to via tuk tuk and easy to get back after meal.
Very friendly owner and beer in refrigerated classes just added to the fantastic food
Highly recommend

1  Thank wallaby
Reviewed January 22, 2014 via mobile

We went in around 3:30pm and ordered the paneer masala and chicken madras, with garlic and cheese naan. Very delicious! I was pleasantly surprised to be able to specify how spicy we wanted it, and it was perfect. We were served very quickly, and was a great deal for our money. :)

1  Thank EmLam
Reviewed January 18, 2014

We had lunch there a couple of times. The indian food was very nice - and spicy, at our own request. Nice price, and very friendly service. Would definitely recommend it - if you like indian food.

1  Thank Claus A