“Fantastic Butter Chicken..”

S & S Indian Restaurant
Ranked #47 of 623 Restaurants in Hua Hin
Cuisines: Indian, Asian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Wifi, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Hampshire
“Fantastic Butter Chicken..”
Reviewed February 7, 2013

I've been a couple of times now with my Dad - it's our father-daughter dinner date location as no one else in the family likes Indian food!

It is definitely the best Indian food I've eaten whilst in Hua Hin and its getting busier and busier each time I go! On the last occasion I couldn't decide what to have and the lady recommended the butter chicken so I thought why not, and it was incredible. Really really good, with a pershwari naan which is also delicious and well cooked. Always good sized portions, hot and fresh and any leftovers can be wrapped to take away.

Sometimes the service is slow but that's most likely because they're so busy these days so I wouldn't go there if you're in a hurry but its well worth the wait in my opinion and I'll be going back with my dad on my next trip to Thailand.

• Visited January 2013
2 Thank PuddingsKC

• Thai first
Ashford, United Kingdom
“Surprised at how good it was”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

This place is a short taxi ride away from the main town/night markets and is a very small family run restaurant - I can't recommend it enough though. The best Indian meal I've had (I'm from England so eat a fair bit of Indian food). I even got them to bag up the leftovers as it was so tasty!

• Visited December 2012
1 Thank dustin_eisenschuger
“Awesome place”
Reviewed January 22, 2013 via mobile

Must visit! They cook so delicious vegetarian food. My favorite dishes are carry with cottage cheese, plain lassi and chapati if I'm not mistaken with the names. I like prices here! Owners are indian and they are very nice and care about their clients a lot.

Benitachell, Spain
“First meal of the holiday at the S&S just as good as last year.”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

Last year eat every other night at the S&S for 2 months. Expect to do the same this year. Pleased that everything is just as good as it was 12 months ago.

1 Thank Richardfday
Sangju, Gyeongsangbuk-do, South Korea
“Delicious!”
Reviewed January 18, 2013

We ate here twice it was so good. Located on Soi 94 just down from the G Hua Hin. The lady here is so nice she will cut you off from ordering bc she doesnt want you to waste money. I have never met a business person like this!! Where we came from Indian Currys are bloody expensive so I did go a little crazy!

We got Chicken, Lamb, Tandori, 2 Naans, Samosa, Rice, 2 large belgium beers, 2 mango lassi and it ran us a total of 800baht (Maybe 25$).

Food is excellent and the lady who runs/owns the place will make you feel at home (an indian home)

• Visited January 2013